Zeffa's App :)

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Zeffa's App :)

Postby Zeffa on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:51 am

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Danish

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): yeah, I know how to use Vent, and yes I also have a Microphone

How long have you been playing WOW: since 14.05.06

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Zeffa

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel: 398

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 23 days and 20 hours (when writing this)

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): I have chosen to be a Holy Paladin, cuz I have always spent my time healing ppl, Healing have always been the thing that have made me have the most fun in WoW

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Prime Glyphs: Glyph of Seal of Insight, cuz it increases the effect of my healing spells with 5% while having Seal of Insight active, Glyph of Holy Shock, cuz it increases my crittical effect chance of my Holy Shock, Glyph of Divine Favor, cuz it increases the time I can have my Divine Favor CD active with 10 sec.

Major Glyphs: Glyph of Divine Protection, cuz if I need to use a CD it is mostly Magical, and if it finally isn't magical then I got another shield that could take normal damage, Glyph of Divine Plea, to increase the amount of mana regeneration my own mana regeneration spell give, Glyph of Divinity, cuz I normally am tank healer so if at some point the tank is at dangerously low HP I use Lay on Hands on him/her.

Minor Glyphs: Glyph of Insight, to reduce the mana cost of my Seal of Insight with 50%, Glyph of Blessing of Kings, to reduce the mana cost of my Blessing of Kings with 50%, Glyph of Blessing of Might to reduce the mana cost of my Blessing of Might with 50%

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Spirit > Haste > Mastery > Crit, cuz after some time as paladin healer I think, and after the paladins own skills, it seems like the paladin need a high amount of spirit to just regenerate an extreme amount of mana as primary, and then Haste to cast all my spells faster and to reduce the GCD, then Mastery to reduce the damage taken of the target that I heal, cuz a paladin's mastery gives a shield to the target I heal for an percentage of the amount I heal, and last Crit, wich after the other stats are usefull aswell, cuz with the more crit I can heal more and there for have a chance that my mastery gives a better shield

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: I have a Retribution Off Spec, it have ilvl of 381, but it have no gems or enchants

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Mining and Blacksmithing, both at max level (525),

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ffa/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I think what makes me different is that I can change the way I am healing, completly, in the matter of few hours, so helpful critisism is always welcome :)

Previous guild(s): Wasted

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): I just didn't feel at home in that guild, like the way they split fun and raiding, its just too much ''fun'', I want some more dedication

Reasons why you would like to join: cuz 1 of my friends saied that it is a good guild, and after reading on the forums I would say that the guild sound like a guild that I would want to join and stick with

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yeah, I have never told any of my account inofrmations to anyone else

Any alts you would like to join with: yeah 1, my druid alt (still lvling it)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: nope
Zeffa

Re: Zeffa's App :)

Postby Løyning on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:40 am

Thanks for the app and the chat Zeffa, we'll have a good look and a talk later today hopefully, and be in touch asap. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Zeffa's App :)

Postby Zeffa on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

I am almost, always online, so you guys just come online and we will talk :P
Zeffa

Return to Joining the Backbone