Application Drown

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Application Drown

Postby Drown on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:10 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Belgian

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):
I got vent and a mic.
How long have you been playing WOW:
Since 1 month before the TBC release, so around 4-5 years with little brakes during that time.
Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Drown

Character class: Druid

Character ilevel: 390 MS ( Fera tank ) // Gearing OS resto very fast to become MS ( 365 or so atm)

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game):
9 days played in Lvl 85.
Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec):
Ms Tank caus i love bear tank / Os resto caus i want to heal again ( was top notch healer during wotlk)
Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Always using best glyphs in slot according to my own and decent references like Elitistjerks
What do you think is important for your character to focus on:
In MS everything is sorted , a lot of dodge and lots of treath, Perfectionising Resto specc will be the most important for the moment.
Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:
Heal 365
Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Herbs + Mining , both 525 maxed
Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced ///Did ds today and its not updated ye.

What sets you aside from other applicants: Want to go 25, kinda getting bored of 10 man content and there arent many decent 25 man guilds on turalyon.

Previous guild(s): None decent during cata, Magma during wotlk ( cleared 25 man icc content and mostly on hc)

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Intrested in core raiding.

Reasons why you would like to join:
See above, Just want a decent 25 man raiding guild with nice people and lots of fun.
Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes they were.
Any alts you would like to join with:
Got 3 x 85s , Mage fire ( 387 imlvl , still needs enchants) + Earthcore a shaman resto ( low geared) ( I also have a DK 85 on horde : agy 7/8 )
Are there any people in the guild that you know:
No i do Not now anyone in the guild

Loyning told me to apply to become a social for the moment while i gear my resto gear to top since no druid tank is needed for raiding progress, i will do my very best to gear up as fast as i can ( i got tankspec from 360-390 in 2 weeks) I hope i can join your rankings soon, have a nice day!
Drown

Re: Application Drown

Postby Løyning on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks for the application Drown, we'll have a chat and be in touch either here or in-game ASAP! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Application Drown

Postby Løyning on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Having discussed your application we've decided to offer you that social spot we spoke about for now. We'll see how fast you're geared for a proper trial, and when we get to that point we'll see about putting you to the test!

Hope to see you online soon.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone