Retribution paladin apply.

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Retribution paladin apply.

Postby Ploteras on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Your age: 17

Your nationality: Swedish

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: I've been playing wow since the end of The Burning Crusade.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe): Yes
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Ploteras

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel: Retri PvE 384 / Prot PvE 385

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 18 days 14 hours

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Retribution, because I find it the most fun to play.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: ~ Prime:Seal of Truth, Seal of Judgement, Templar verdict ~ Major: Hammer of wrath, Devine pleague, Ascetic Crusader. I have chosen those prime glyphs to maximize my dps and the major glyphs to be mana conservative so I won't have any mana problems.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Keep high damage, Follow tacts and try not to fail.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Yes, Protection. As mentioned before Ilvl 385

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Blacksmith, Jewelcrafting and cooking all at 525

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/advanced

What sets you aside from other applicants:

Previous guild(s): The exiles

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): It's just a casual guild, and I want to switch to a guild that raids.

Reasons why you would like to join: To Raid and have fun.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Sifugil lvl 85 prot/fury warrior, Naýru lvl 85 Elemental shammy, òkuti lvl 85 Feral dps/ balance dps and Xiratovi lvl 85 sub/combat Rogue.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Luenas
Ploteras

Re: Retribution paladin apply.

Postby Dris on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 pm

hi there, thanks for the app - we'll have a look and a bit of a chat, and we'll let you know either here or in-game asap!

cheers

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: Retribution paladin apply.

Postby Løyning on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Hey Ploteras. Having discussed your application for quite a while, we've reached the unfortunate comclusion that we will not be able to offer you a 25M trial spot. This simply because the roster is full to the brim of melee DPS already, and if we were to take on another one, we'd only reduce the number of available ranged DPS slots we need to fill.

We do however have an alternative proposal. We'd very much like to offer you a spot in the guild as a social member, as you're a friend of our very own Lue. This would mean that you'd be able to take part in whatever runs might occur, other than out 25M main runs to current content. 10M altruns, random heroics, and old school raids of various sorts for example.

We do hope this sounds like an alright idea to you, and we look forward to hearing from either you or Luenas. :)

Kind regards, Løyning.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone