Rerolled Mage looking for a guild :]

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Crinity (imported) on Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm

I recently (2 days ago) signed up for a WoW EU account after having played on the US servers since release 3 years ago. I finally got tired of raiding at midnight and decided to roll here. A guy I work with has helped me out getting started and I'm having fun playing at a normal time with people in my timezone. I'm playing a lot in an effort to reach 70 in a couple of weeks and be back to raiding again at a sensible time that doesn't cause me sleeping problems!

I posted this on the WoW forums and Dristan sent me your way :]

I am experienced through Kara, ZA (Animal bosses), SSC (First 2 bosses), Void Reaver, Mag and Gruul. I learn fast, I know how to play pretty much every class well and I can adapt quickly to new strategies and ways of working. I would say I am a knowledgable player and understand a whole load of "theory craft", boss strategies etc.

My previous main charchter was:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Lipps

With my alts being:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Kellash

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Tipps (Kara geared tank but I specced ret to PvP and now it's stuck like that!)

I am a 21 year old male from Leeds in England, I'm friendly, polite and have a good sense of humor. I'm not greedy or selfish and will help out others with no problem even if there is no benefit to me. This is sounding like a personal ad. now so I'll round it up...

I've rolled a mage here and am currently sitting at level 22 but moving up quickly. I'm trying to get 70 in a few weeks so I can get back into raiding ASAP.

I know it's early and I know it's a long shot but I'm looking to get into a raiding guild that is currently farming Kara and moving into 25 mans. But also a guild that I can have fun with and make some good friends.

If you are looking for someone who isn't an idiot, knows how to play and will fit in well then please let me know.

Thankyou for any replies. Look forward to seeing you in game.
Crinity (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Tue May 20, 2008 6:03 pm

heya crin, that was quick! i'll grab you in-game this evening if you're around, and we look forward to raiding with you when you hit 70 Image

in the meantime we're home to a motely crue of all levels and classes so i'm sure instances and such can be easily arranged when you need them - just ask at the right times and not in the middle of raid night. there's always someone/something going on...

see you in /g soon

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Postby Morollan (imported) on Tue May 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Dris wrote:

we're home to a motely crue of all levels and classes

When there are ten of us together we become a primally crue. Image

Morollan (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Tue May 20, 2008 6:13 pm

Morollan wrote:

Dris wrote:

we're home to a motely crue of all levels and classes

When there are ten of us together we become a primally crue. Image

what did i do with the /forumkick button?

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Postby mycroft (imported) on Wed May 21, 2008 6:24 pm

At last,another person from gods country to go with me and tag,welcome aboard m8 and long live yorkshire!!
mycroft (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed May 21, 2008 6:34 pm

he went elsewhere kip, sorry to be the bearer of bad news... feel free to pester him in-game til he changes his mind Image

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone