Application, Restoration druid

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Application, Restoration druid

Postby Nnandbb on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Your age: 16

Your nationality: english

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): i have vent and microphone

How long have you been playing WOW: around 5-6 yeards

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yep
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yep
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yep

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Nnandbb

Character class: Restoration Druid

Character ilevel: 374

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 33 days

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Restoration.. started off as balanced around the end of vanilla and throughout the burning crusade but after I stopped 1 hitting mobs and turned to feral but I stopped playing my druid around ulduar times and started playing my lock. Around when icc came out I decided that I wanted my druid as my main so I leveled it up, went resto and have been ever since.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: using Swiftmend so i dont drop rejuve when i use it, using lifebloom so it crits more often giving more hps and increased rejuve healing so i also get increased hps

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: intelect definately followed by a balanced of spirit and haste

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: i have a feral off specc with decent enough gear to dps when required

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Enchanting and Jewelcrafting

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... dbb/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: well i like to afk in dalaran instead of stormwind :D

Previous guild(s): Holy avengers, fighters return

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): I wanted to start raiding instead of afking around major cities being 'social'

Reasons why you would like to join: you seem like a nice guild to get some better raiding experience and you can down un nerfed bosses unlike my current guild :@
Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes no one knows myaccount details and i didnt ebay buy any of my characters

Any alts you would like to join with: at the moment my alts are content sitting in a social guild

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Nope no one :(
Nnandbb

Re: Application, Restoration druid

Postby Løyning on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Thanks for the chat and your application Nnandbb! We'll have a chat and be in touch ASAP.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Application, Restoration druid

Postby Løyning on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Grabbed for trial, best of luck sir!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone