Ralamakrala is Applying ;)

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Ralamakrala (imported) on Mon May 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi there Image

I would like to join The Devils backbone with my main ralamakrala (Long and strange name iknow) because i really want to be a part of a raiding guild and self be a part of the raiding bit Image

I would also say i have the Qualifications for raiding but the Gear aint the best, so that is also a thing i'd like to improve.

And Btw i dont know if this counts but wanders and i Are IRL Brothers.

and i would like you to really consider inviting me to the Guild .

Hope for an answer as soon as possible

Greetings Ralamakrala Turalyon

Btw a link for my char: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Ralamakrala

(The guild im in know its just for fun ) Image
Ralamakrala (imported)

Postby Highspirits (imported) on Tue May 20, 2008 1:58 am

So you're a hunter Image (always helps if you say that). Our hunter officer is away from the game for a short time, however Dristan the guild leader will post here shortly to advise if we have any spots open that you could fill.

Good luck with your application

Last edited by Highspirits on Tue May 20, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Highbred - Death Knight (80)

Rogues don't die, we just fade away! (Then come back as Death Knights!!)

Alts:

Highspirits - Rogue Officer(70)|Jenkins - Druid Tank(70)|Jaegar - Shadow Priest(70)|Salivor - Fury(70)
Highspirits (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Tue May 20, 2008 10:22 am

i will indeed! thanks high, and thanks for the app ralam.

normally we wouldn't hesitate to grab the family members of a guildie to join us, but as you're hoping to raid with us and not just hang out with your bro, we'll need you to go through the raider trial period as if you were a complete stranger. for this, we'd require you to attend 25man, 10man and heroic instances, as well as being in the guild to see how you fit in with us socially and such. don't worry; as i'm sure you've seen with wanders, we're a nice bunch of peeps. all we ask is that you attend the raids for which you sign and give all you can when raiding. other than that, we're a happy go lucky lot also in it for the fun (but knowing the fun sometimes takes a bit of effort!)

your gear could indeed use some work, and it's good you are aware of that, but a few kara runs will no doubt help there. however, you could do well to get some rep 'enchants' on your head/shoulders/legs (even if you're not planning on keeping them once you have epics to replace them, the extra edge they'll afford you will make the difference between a blue and a low epic in quality!)

our hunter officer gwath is currently on leave and will be for a week or two more and our last round of hunter recruiting wasn't as successful as we'd hoped it might be, so i'll grab you for a trial in his absence. feel free to ask the gman (as he's known) for any advice/tips - you can always leave a post on the forum for him as he's often 'round these parts.

we'll see you in-game! gl with the trial Image

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Postby Ralamakrala (imported) on Tue May 20, 2008 1:22 pm

thanks for the understanding and im looking forward to join TDB Image

I will be online tonight at the time of 8PM if that fits you Image if my mother will have understanding for that :/

Greetings Ralamakrala Image
Ralamakrala (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone