Dual Application for Mycul (Rogue) Marhand (Holy Pala)

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Dual Application for Mycul (Rogue) Marhand (Holy Pala)

Postby Epic sax guy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Your age: 28

Your nationality: British

Your gender:Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: 6 yrs

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:no
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Marhand

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel:366

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game):11 days 11 hours 48 minutes 0 seconds

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): 33/5/3 Holy seems like a typical healing spec! in the holy tree Infusion of light seems essential and Daybreak (mutiple heals buffed) I dont really like playing prot or ret.....

Which glyphs are you using, and why:

Seal of light - + healing
Holy shock - increased crit which can proc (infusion of light)
Word of Glory - why not buff an instant heal?

Cleansing - I do alot!
Light of Dawn - making a good heal better
Beacon - save mana where I can

Insight - useful for regaining man with judgments throughout encounters.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: raidwise? with my spec I become a little more versatile as I can do some good AoE healing as well as tank healing! I think anyway...

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: I have a PvP healing spec which I sometimes use for Arena.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: full on Alchemy and herbs!

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Marhand/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I am already in the guild? erm... Champion of the Universe! I am the only applicant I am sure who goes by that name.

Previous guild(s):on this server I was in Dudes of Destruction(vanilla), Liberation (Vanilla) - I did play horde throughout TBC and completed most of the content upto Brutallus in SWP (5%) =( and recently I have been in guilds with friends and now I am in your guild.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Some disbanded and others I left because I had little interest with continuing with those guilds.

Reasons why you would like to join: I am Interested in raiding again - I am much more of a casual now and cant really accomodate a guild that raids 4-5 days a week.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:yes

Any alts you would like to join with:they are already in

Are there any people in the guild that you know:Sweep and Adam(cant remember his char name)
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Mycul

Character class: Rogue

Character ilevel:345

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 1 day 8 hrs

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Mutilate - Since starting this rogue in Vanilla, I have always played daggers! Mutilate is a fun spec as it can devlope into a situational role and has a lot of room for adapting - meaning it never really get boring! imo.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:

Rupture - Potential for more envenoms - more envenom buff uptime - easy to to keep rupture up!
Mutilate - Reduced energy on primary ability of spec
Backstab - useful with muderous intent talent

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Agility/yellow hit rating/spell hit/Mastery/Haste/expertise/crit

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: PvP Sub spec

Character tradeskill professions and levels:418 enchanting atm. will be considering new proffs soon.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Mycul/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: As a Rogue? I have a lot of raid experience on this particular character: I raided all content on this char in TBC, upto SWP where in to perform in part of a hardcore raid - every opportunity for increasing DPS was essential. Changing proffessions for e.g for buffs and keeping upto date with changes in my class.

Previous guild(s): Obsidia - Horde raiding guild. and many guilds with friends...

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):Disbanded and faction changes.

Reasons why you would like to join:To get a taste of more recent raiding content and fun!

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: already in the guild

Are there any people in the guild that you know:Sweep

Thanks for reading

-Champion of the Universe!
Epic sax guy

Re: Dual Application for Mycul (Rogue) Marhand (Holy Pala)

Postby Løyning on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 am

Umm, thanks for the app(s) Champ!

We'll do a little chat, make a little look, get down tonight, and get back to you! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Dual Application for Mycul (Rogue) Marhand (Holy Pala)

Postby Dris on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 am

Løyning wrote:Umm, thanks for the app(s) Champ!

We'll do a little chat, make a little look, get down tonight, and get back to you! :)

this ^^ disturbs me - ta for the app mate

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone