Pyrremanen

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Pyrremanen

Postby Pyrremanen on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Board index‹ Want to Bwn? ‹ Joining the Backbone
Change font size
Bwnage Raid Manager
User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts• Who's on vent?
Search
FAQ
Members
Logout [ Pyrremanen ]

Application Template

Post a reply

Your message contains too few characters.
Post icon: None Subject:

TinySmallNormalLargeHuge

Smilies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topic review

Options
Upload attachment

Disable BBCode

Disable smilies

Do not automatically parse URLs

Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)

Notify me when a reply is posted

Expand view Topic review: Application Template

Application Template

by Drexx on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:58 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age:42

Your nationality:Norwegian

Your gender:Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):Yes

How long have you been playing WOW:Have been playing wow 2 years now.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):Yes
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:Pyrremanen

Character class:Shadow Priest, night elvs.

Character ilevel:374

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game):1 mnd after Cata came out i was then 85level.

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec):I chose shadow for it is my first char and do dps is what i like to.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Major Glyph: Inner fire, Desperation and Spirit tap. Prime Glyph: shadow word pain, shadow word death and mind flay. Minor Glyph: Shadowfiend, Shadow protection and levitate. Use this for i think it's best for shadow, and i have been told this is best :-)

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:Do most damage, and focus on don't take mush damage so healer have it ok. Do what raid want me to do.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:No, but i thinking to get healing spec.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Herb 525 and alchemy 525

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):

What sets you aside from other applicants:I am willing to learn more from you guy's in this guild, and focus and listen to what you say. If we wipe i don't give up like somebody do.

Previous guild(s):Parabellum, and born of sins.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):In Parabellum there wasen't any raids when Cata come. Born of sins raids but i feel they aren't good, i dosen't come future.

Reasons why you would like to join:I have a friend here. And i like to raid whit guild who raids 3 days in week. And hear you are a desent guild :-)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:yes

Any alts you would like to join with:

Are there any people in the guild that you know:Have spoke to Løyning, and Lillian ( Helge ) i know, his my friend.

Board index
The team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]