Sleeping - Elemental Shaman

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Sleeping - Elemental Shaman

Postby Løyning on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Your age: 15

Your nationality: Sweden

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yeah

How long have you been playing WOW: About 3 years (with breaks)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Sleeping

Character class: Shaman

Character ilevel: 369

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 2 days 18 hours

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Resto(main) Elemental(OS). I love to heal as a shaman, ive always loved it. And i love ranged dps also :)

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of water shield (more mana generation) Glyph of chain heal (more heals to the starting target) Glyph of earth shield (20% more healing) Glyph of riptide (last 40% longer) Glyph of healing wave (20% of healing done goes to me) Glyph of totemic recall (ables me to get my totems back) And the Renewed life ofc :)

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Healing tactics on raids.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Yes, elemental, and i have some gear for it.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Taloring (100) I will get it up to max skill soon, just got gold for it.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... g/advanced

What sets you aside from other applicants:

Previous guild(s): Ten inches unbuffed, Tears of the dragon.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Guild master went mad at me because i did FL without them (TIU). I got a invite to TIU when i was in Totd.

Reasons why you would like to join: Ive heard good things about the guild, and i would be really happy to raid with you guys.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Ofc :)

Any alts you would like to join with: Maybe my DK (Zavn). I got pve gear on him.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Not atm, but im sure there is.

--Sleeping--
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Sleeping - Elemental Shaman

Postby Løyning on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Moved from the template thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say you'd be willing to swap your MS to Elemental, instead of it remaining your OS? Seeing as an elemental shaman is what we seek primarily, would you mind giving us some info on your elemental glyphs?

Cheers in advance, and good luck with your application! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Sleeping on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Your age: 15

Your nationality: Sweden

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yeah

How long have you been playing WOW: About 3 years (with breaks)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Sleeping

Character class: Shaman

Character ilevel: 369

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 2 days 18 hours

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Elemental (main) Resto (OS) I love to do ranged dps and healing is really fun in raids ;)

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Lava burst, Lightning bolt, Lightning shield, Thunderstorm, Flame shock, Frost shock, Renewed life.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Raid tactics.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Yes, Resto.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Taloring (100) I will get it up to max skill soon, just got gold for it.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... g/advanced

What sets you aside from other applicants:

Previous guild(s): Ten inches unbuffed, Tears of the dragon.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Guild master went mad at me because i did FL without them (TIU). I got a invite to TIU when i was in Totd.

Reasons why you would like to join: Ive heard good things about the guild, and i would be really happy to raid with you guys.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Ofc

Any alts you would like to join with: Maybe my DK (Zavn). I got pve gear on him.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Not atm, but im sure there is.
Sleeping

Postby Løyning on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey again sleeping. Having considered you and your application, we've come to the unfortunate conclusion that we will not be able to offer you a trial at this point. This because of what seems to be a relatively relaxed attitude towards prior guilds, and commitment to them.

Sorry, and good luck finding another guild!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone