Valedictia - Destruction Warlock

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Valedictia - Destruction Warlock

Postby vintrax on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Your age:
23 (next week 24)

Your nationality:
Dutch

Your gender:
Female

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):
Yes an no. I use Mangler (Linux) and I don't have a microphone for computer use (I do for music purpose) but will be getting one if I will be able to raid along.

How long have you been playing WOW:
I've played since the bèta, off and on though. I have an offline social life as well. ;)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

My evenings are by default always available but it might occur that I have to work late when necessary

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:
Valedictia

Character class:
Warlock

Character ilevel:
Currently 354

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game):
8 hours

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec):
Destruction, because I love rotations and was the best for me during Wrath of the Lich King. Still need to figure out what will be best now.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Glyph of Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Incinerate:
I use them in my rotation, yes? ;)

Glyph of Life Tap, Healthstone, Soulstone:
Useful for raiding and to keep on doing damage.

Glyph of Drain Soul, Ritual of Souls, Unending Breath:
I love to steal souls like any Warlock should, to help around in the raid and to hide under water to scare my enemies.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:
DPS! DPS! DPS! (and to stay alive, but I first need to get my gear on)

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:
Demonology but I generally need to get gear before I'm gonna figure out what my rotation used to be and should be.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Alchemy, Herbalism, Fishing, First Aid, Cooking. Were max. at Wrath of the Lich King and are going to be max soon. First Aid is already full. I need to find an Archeology trainer.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
[armory=Valedictia]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Valedictia/advanced[/armory]
I just turned 85 and had to say goodbye to my old, Lich King, hard-earned stuff, so be nice. ;)

What sets you aside from other applicants:
I am not sure, as I don't know the other applicant personally.

Previous guild(s):
Too many... last one was The Honored Few (Emeriss).

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
My friends transferred to Turalyon.

Reasons why you would like to join:
My friends joined your guild and told me to join as you guys seem to raid often and have fun (that's what I am looking for). I've watched them raiding with you a few times already. I would love to tag along and hit the top op the DPS meters like I used to during the Wrath of the Lich King together with Juicetify and Gerad.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Hell yeah!

Any alts you would like to join with:
Nope, they are spread out on several severs and not even lvl 80... might transfer and level them but I am a Warlock at heart. I wouldn't want to do anything else.

Are there any people in the guild that you know:
Yep, Juicetify and Gerad (and all there alt's)!

*gonna level up my professions and get some gear*
The great tragedy of science is the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.
Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OSes is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.
vintrax

Re: Valedictia - Destruction Warlock

Postby vintrax on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Woops, my amory link didn't work out:
Valedictia

And tsssk, what a server load! It's unbelievably slow. Let's get that fixed if we are going to raid seriously together. :geek:
The great tragedy of science is the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.
Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OSes is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.
vintrax

Re: Valedictia - Destruction Warlock

Postby Løyning on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks for the nice app Valedictia, friend of Melchior and Joost! We'll have a look and possibly also a talk(else we'll communicate telepathically) and be in touch either here or in-game once we've reached a verdi-...conclusion!

Cheers, Lloyd. ;)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone