spreaker - tank paladin

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

spreaker - tank paladin

Postby Spreaker on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Your age:14

Your nationality: denmark

Your gender: male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):yes

How long have you been playing WOW: 3 years

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: spreaker

Character class: paladin

Character ilevel: 360

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game):2 days

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec):My spec is Protection. i have Chossen Protection because i have always liked Protection,s tanking its easy and fun

Which glyphs are you using, and why: I have glyph of Hammer of the Righteous that does 10% more damage with my Hammer of the Righteou. [Glyph of Shield of the Righteous 10% more damage with my Shield of the Righteous.
Glyph of Seal of Truth thay does expertise whine active Seal of Truth.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Mastery->Stamina->parry->dodge

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: i have a offspec but i don't have gear for it yet;)

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Blacksmith525 mining525

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Spreaker/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: im very social guy like to play with some new guys. and i love to raid

Previous guild(s):

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):

Reasons why you would like to join: Because i know some one in the guild and he say its a verry nice guild and i think them will have a good rading in the future

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with:yes i have som alts

Are there any people in the guild that you know:Dáxia
Spreaker

Re: spreaker - tank paladin

Postby Dris on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 am

hi spreaker, thanks for the app. we're not actively recruiting a tanky type at the moment as we have two full timers, and two spares, all of whom are awesome as you'd hope! however, as you're a pal of daxia's, if he's successful in his trial we can offer you a social spot in the guild which will let you do anything you want except participate in 10 or 25m progression content, except on what we designate alt runs and the like. that means you can happily tank alt run t12, t11 or whatever you feel like doing, but you'd be precluded from taking part in main guild runs.

you can of course gear up as ret, or even holy, and apply inside the guild as a raider on those at any time, where we'd then trial you as normal. same with any alts you'd like to use, assuming you make the choice to change mains.

so let me know how that sounds, and if dax is successful we can take it from there if you're interested

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone