Application - Marksman Hunter

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Application - Marksman Hunter

Postby Greeenz on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi!
My name is Albin (classic swedish name ^^)
Your age: I'm 15 years old.
Your nationality: I'm from Sweden.
And im a boy ^^.
Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I might not be able to use vent all the time, dont own a mic just yet (since they broke sometime this week) but i will still be able to listen.
How long have you been playing WOW: I have been playing WoW since the day it came and enjoyed it alot!
Monday 20.15-23.00:Maybe
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Maybe
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Maybe.
About Character:
Character name: My character name is Greenz, its a night elf hunter whit 360 Item level.

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): Time this level is 3 days and 8 hours.
Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): I'm Marksman atm and i chose the spec because i like big crits!! No but i enjoyed it since i first took it and its a decent dps and overall spec.
Which glyphs are you using, and why: I am using glyphs: Glyph of arcane shot, Glyph of kill shot and glyph of steady shot. i have no minor glyphs or something like that because i havent found anything good for those slots. And im using these because of DPS.
What do you think is important for your character to focus on: I don't really know whats important really, maybe raiding or sumthing like that ^^.
Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: I am survival offspec (rarely using it) but i had it as mainspec before those ugly damn retarded nerfs haha, and yes i have gear for it.
Character tradeskill professions and levels: I have skinning level 375 and inscription level 503
Armory link!:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Greenz/simple
What sets you aside from other applicants:
Previous guild(s):Fighters return, Happy endings and house of proudmoore
Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):No fun people not alot of replyes and pretty unfiendly except for HoP
Reasons why you would like to join:I have wanted to join this guild for ages but never got the courage to make an application
Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:Yes
Any alts you would like to join with:Nope
Are there any people in the guild that you know: Sillydin i've met, Tijer and Enigmos in a dungeon and had a good time ^^
Greeenz

Re: Application - Marksman Hunter

Postby Dris on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am

hi greenz,

thanks for the app - tigs tells me you're a friend of his, and that means we can happily accept you on board as social, non-raider player - which judging by your expectation of raid availability would suit you fine! what this means is you're welcome to attend all non-progression raids with us (so anything except 25/10man firelands basically - although alt runs might welcome you, you'll have to see))

someone will be in touch in-game soon

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone