Application, Holy pala

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Application, Holy pala

Postby Zhiraq on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 15

Your nationality: Denmark

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes, Im familiar with Vent and I do have a microphone

How long have you been playing WOW: Hmm, overall I have played it for 4-5 years I have had breaks. And when I first started playing I was a real noob :D

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Sometimes... I play football every monday from 18:00-19:45 but sometimes it's canceled.
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Zhiraq

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel: 359

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 15 days. I have had a break from WoW since February-June

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Holy :) I really think it's funny healing. It's more exciting than the other specs. :)

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Primary: Glyph of Word of Glory, Glyph of Divine Favor, Glyph of Seal of Insight. I have chosen these because they all increases my healing and Divine Favor glyph because it's good in situations where ppl need extra healing. Major: Glyph of Light of Dawn, Glyph of Divine Plea, Glyph of Beacon of Light. And I have chosen these because they help me out with my mana and Light of Dawn glyph because it's good when there is alot of AoE dmg. The minor glyphs doesnt really matter :))

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Helping you in raids and to maximize my healing in raids :lol:

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Yes, Protection. My is not that good though but im trying to make it better :D

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Minning: 525 Jewelcrafting: 515

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): Zhiraq

What sets you aside from other applicants: Im always aiming to maximize and be best at healing. I am always positive and I like challenges. :D

Previous guild(s): I was in a guild before I had the break but I can't actually remember the name of it. But it's abondened now....

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): I needed to have a break from WoW. Had some family essues and stuff...

Reasons why you would like to join: I really need to be in a raiding guild and you seem like a good and nice guild :)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes, I have levelled this and my alt myself. :D

Any alts you would like to join with: Yes, I got a MM hunter lvl 85, OK gear, ilvl 355, Pshycohunter :)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: No, not really but I have talked a little with Løyning :D
Zhiraq

Re: Application, Holy pala

Postby Løyning on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey again Zhiraq, thanks for the app :)
We'll have a look and be in touch either here or in-game asap.

Lloyd.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Dris on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:28 pm

idd, thanks for the app z!

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Løyning on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm