Balance Druid application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Larkoth (imported) on Sun May 18, 2008 9:42 pm

Hello. I was hoping to join you guild.

Im 16 years old, from Denmark yet i speak almost fluent english.

Can raid almost every evening (especially from the start of Juli) and have expirience with every boss in Kara except for Netherspite. Have also done most heroics (mostly as tank though). My current guild is working hard on Kara but im not needed and progress is very slow. A friend of mine left the same guild and joined TDB, therefore i thought i would give it a try.

(Would like to point out before even starting that this is my balance gear, got restoration gear which should be good for kara and feral gear which i should easily tank gruul with, i will happily respecc for guild needs as long as i have gear suited for whatever raid/heroic it might be)

Speccs unbuffed as balance druid (out of Moonkin)

7844 Health

8690 Mana

800+ spelldamage

106 Hitrating

13.56% Spell crit chance

240 Mana per 5 seconds while not casting

108 Mana per 5 seconds while casting

Armory link (hopefully my balance set):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Larkoth
Larkoth (imported)

Postby Lucidity (imported) on Mon May 19, 2008 12:18 am

Larkoth,

Thanks for your application to The Devils Backbone and for all the information you have provided. I am the Druid class officer for TDB. I will need a few days to consider your application.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to whisper me in game. I will be in touch.

Lucidity
Lucidity (imported)

Postby Yuusha (imported) on Mon May 19, 2008 1:09 am

Might be out of place for me to bump in as a freshly invited trialpally, but I know Larkoth rather well.

If you happen to have any questions and he's not online, feel free to drop me a line!

(Used to be in the same guild and done tons of 5mans, several kara's and one or two heroics with him.)

Yours,

Yuusha.

Return to Joining the Backbone