Excalíbur Holy Paladin

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Excalíbur Holy Paladin

Postby Excalíbur on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:07 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: i´m 19 Years old

Your nationality: Dutch

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes i can.

How long have you been playing WOW: i´ve been playing for almost 2 years now, also playing on my shaman(chaoshammers) and warlock(spatiebalk) sometimes.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Certainly
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yup
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Agree.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Excalìbur

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel: 358 if im not wrong.

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): ca. 28 days

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Holy, since the begin of Cataclysm my ex-guild was in need of healers, seems it's the begin of a new adventure i chose to go for holy. Holy pala is a decent healing class which can provide alot of healing and survivabilities.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: i use the most common Glyphs. for example Glyph of Holy shock, it gives 5%crit to my holy shock and each holy shock that crits gives me 1,5sec less cast time on Devine light, holy light and flash of light. also with the new patch 4.2 Crit heals grants 200% healing. i chose also the Word of glory Glyph cus it's an verry usefull spell to us and sometimes does amazing crits. thats why i also took a talent point in Eternal Glory. rest of the Glyphs is just like every other Holy pala has.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Haste, it's the most important aspect.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Yes, i got an retri offspec with 356 itemlvl

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Inscription and herblism, both on 525

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... bur/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: i've had some question about joining casual guilds, but i realy want to raid more. when i asked trade, there was this sweet gnome who whispered me. so that made me thinking of making an apply to The Devils Backbone

Previous guild(s): Equilibrity

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): No raid progress after 3 months still wiping at magmaw.

Reasons why you would like to join: Decent player who wants to raid and have some fun.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes.

Any alts you would like to join with: maybe my shaman of Warlock depends of you guys wont kick me before the Trial period ends.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: not that im aware off, my Previous name was chaosdwerg, maybe some people know the name.
Excalíbur

Re: Excalíbur Holy Paladin

Postby Løyning on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks for the app and chat, Exca!
We'll have a look and be in touch when we've made up out minds.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Dris on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

thanks for the app ex - nicely written and it's always good to see that! someone will take a look and be in touch soon, either here or in-game 8)

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Excalíbur on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Sure we will :)
Excalíbur

Postby Løyning on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Having reviewed your schtuff Ex, we've decided to offer you a trial. We'll be in touch in-game asap. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone