Marksman Hunter Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Marksman Hunter Application

Postby Gerad on Tue May 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Your age: 24

Your nationality: Dutch

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: 6 years, on and off relationship. A lot in the early 60’s, casual in the early 70’s, high end in the early 80’s, some more casual in the citadel. 4/12 on 85.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: No
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

Character name: Gerad

Character class: Hunter

Character ilevel: 352

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 4 days on this char

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): MM, through good and bad. Best boss fight spec, and currently the best AoE spec as well.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Steady shot, Arcane shot and Killshot. These are pure dps boosts while the Chimera shot one changes my rotation and did not seem to improve damage output.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Mastery, misdirecting things (on healers?) and keeping improved steady shot up.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: None atm. Had BM for pets on 80. Survival for AoE on 85. Wanted to switch back to BM but haven't looked into it yet.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: JC. Most physical gems available. (dps + tank)

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/gerad/talent/primary

What sets you aside from other applicants: damage output / ilvl maybe, in the positive way

Previous guild(s): Orion Chapter (Argent Dawn), Vigil (Argent Dawn), The Flaming Ruby (Argent Dawn), The honored few (Emeriss), Includes Large Parts (Turalyon)

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Orion Chapter and Vigil (VOC community) stopped at 60, Vigil picked up raiding later on so I joined them for a bit at 70, I joined TFR with a mate at 80, then stopped playing for a while. A year later I joined the Honored Few with my hunter, together with Mesjugga and then we both migrated to Turalyon to have a go at a dutch guild, but ILP hasn't gotten off the ground so far and all of the main members are gone.

Reasons why you would like to join: It's been a while since I raided for real. Would like to see some new content with a decent bunch of people. Since Mesjugga joined you folks, you'll be that bunch of people!

Any alts you would like to join with: I have a 357 protection paladin I can use. Also a druid but he needs some work. I can even migrate a shadowpriest but he'll need even more work (lvl80).

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yep.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Just Mesjugga.
Gerad

Re: Marksman Hunter Application

Postby Dris on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 am

great app gerad, and nice chatting with you in-game. we'll review and be in touch soon 8)

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby naytiri on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Aha! Again a Dutchy! :D

Good luck !

nayt
naytiri

Postby Gwath on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi Gerad, I would like to offer you an invite for a trial spot, I'll invite you when I'm online, or ask any of the other officers if I'm not on.

/Gwath
Gwath
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone