ripples retri pala

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

ripples retri pala

Postby ripples on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 am

Character name: rippaulgrayy

Character class: paladin

Character level: 85

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: i chose retri as im used to running in like a madman but wasnt up to the tank idea, as ithis is my first character so didnt have a clue about anything back then, although its been nerfed a few times i enjoy playing it,

Which glyphs are you using, and why: divinty, crusader strike, blessing of might, concecration, exorsism and judgement, i use those spells as part of my roation, BoM glyph was just to help out if i died and ran back in a dng / raid, divinity helps in a real tight spot as when i use my lay on hands it regens 10% of my total mana

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: maintainng good dps and dmg, in retribution anyways, im hit and expertise capped so i just stack strength as there isnt much else to go for , other than mastery which is a minor thing

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: yes, holy aka healer, the item level is 352 in both specs although am missing 1 or 2 enchants in holy gear

Character tradeskill professions and levels: blacksmithing and mining both 525/525

Can you use vent, do you have a mic: yes i have both

How long have you been playing, and at 85 (use /played in-game): 6 months ish overall , about 3months ish as 85

Raid experience
Classic: all except 'temple of ahn qiraj (its a pain)
TBC: all except ' the battle for mount hyjal' never got around to doing it tbh
WotLK: missing icc hc and naxxramas oddly
Cata: only done a few but on 5/12 for the time being ( and BH naturally :P )

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: oh yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear): rippaulgrayy

What sets you aside from other applicants: im very relaxed so wiping all the time etc doesnt phase me out, i dont tend to 'rage' as i dont see how screaming at people solves anything (unless theyre deaf)

Previous guild(s): urban elite , afflicted

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): UE : raid slot was pugged because i was afk,afflicted not a big fan of having my spot taken when i said i would be 5 mins, (was a bad day and it took the biscuit) : slow progression and despised the GM as he didn't care for the guild, he just sat back and did nothing but shout at everyone if we wiped

Reasons why you would like to join: had a good chat with the GM and hes great so the rest of the guild must be great too :)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes, although i only have 1 alt on the same server and hes lvl 16 i think XD

Any alts you would like to join with: possibly my warrior tank, but will level him up a bit first

Are there any people in the guild that you know: not personally or very well, just minor chats really (note: sorry for the lack of full-stops, the key is broken XD )
ripples

Re: ripples retri pala

Postby Dris on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 am

cheers for the app rip, nicely written and had a good chat in-game with you - we'll review you and be in touch asap.

btw, flattery will get you everywhere ;)

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Highbred on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 am

Fixed your armory link for you, good luck with your application.
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Postby Gerek on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:06 pm

You really should have a guide for those armory links xD
"He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast." ~ Leonardo da Vinci
Gerek

Postby Highbred on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Altered the application template to explain :)
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Postby Larainna on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

mmm all i can think of is those kinder bueno adds that said " You can lick my ripples " so i like this one already :P
Larainna

Return to Joining the Backbone