an Apply to GM/ Oficcers

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

an Apply to GM/ Oficcers

Postby Ozhar on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:16 am

Character class: Shaman

Character level: 85

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: Elemental, necause Ive always been good at elemental.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Prime glyphs –
Glyph of Lava Burst - increase the damage by 10%. Pretty good as its the spell that I use most and should use

Glyph of flame shock - increase the duration of my flame shock with 50%. Thats good, so I dont have to think about when I should cast it again and ionstead do some good dps

Glyph of Lightning Bolt - Increase the damage by 10%, Thats important too.

Major glyphs -
Glyph of lightning shield - THIS is important because one of the rotations includes the shield. The shield can be charged to some numbers and the highest is 9 if u have it on nine u can cast Earth Shock and ur damage will be increased. What this glyph do is the the nmbers cant be under 3 and thats good

Glyph Of Totemic Recall - thats actually not an important glyp but its fine when u are Oom, when u recall ur totems u'll get 50% more mana of it

Glyph of healing stream totem - best to use at magmaw but actually not important! im going to get it replaced

Minor glyphes -
Glyph of Renewed life( is fine. U dont have to use ankh anymore) and the two other is Water walking and water breath. Just something good to have a random day:)

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Intelect, mastery rating, hit rating and haste rating.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Yes, but have only 12 gear(only 5 of them on my off spec is epics)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Jewelcrafting, and herbalism
. pretty low on the levels because im focusing on gear most but JC is 284 and Herb is 23 lol.

Can you use vent, do you have a mic: Yes and yes

How long have you been playing, and at 85 (use /played in-game): [20:28:11] Total time played: 40 days, 20 hours, 45minutes, 3 seconds

Raid experience
Classic:
Molten Core – cleared
Blackwing Lair – cleared
Naxxramas – instructor razuvious dead

TBC:
Karazhan – cleared
Gruul’s lair – cleared
Tempest Keep – cleared (pre nerf)
Mount Hyjal - cleared
Black Temple – cleared
Zul’Aman – cleared

WotLK:
Naxxramas – 10 / 25 cleared
Ulduar – cleared
Trial of the Crusader – 10 / 25 cleared
Icecrown Citadel - 11/12
onyxia's lair - cleared.

Cata:
Bastion of Twilight -1/4(did more with my firends char)
Blackwing Decent – 5/6
Throne of the four Winds – 1/2

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe): Yes
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... har/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I'm a truster:) and played wow in a while now. Know tacs to all bossen(nefarian not including:), and I have the Teamspirit.

Previous guild(s): Flamed

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Bad raid progress/ and amature players.

Reasons why you would like to join: want to be a part of ur raids:)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Assasinx(rouge lvl 60) and jeniki(hunter lvl 77)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Talked to Danki for a few minutes ago:) well, that was fun.
Ozhar

Re: an Apply to GM/ Oficcers

Postby Dris on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 am

thanks for the ap oz, we'll review it and be in touch

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Sobor on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:20 am

May I just ask about your Core of Ripeness trinket? What's the deal with it? You don't seem to be lacking hit that much, especially not when you're a draenei. And it's not for offspec, seeing as your current offspec is enhancement.

In my opinion, you should rather spend those vp on t11 gear or even a proper ring.
Sobor

Postby Løyning on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:26 am

You'd be better off getting the int with haste proc one from blackrock caverns, nothing that can't be fixed. :)
Good luck with your applicaton! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Larkoth on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Also, spirit=hit now, so there is no point in reforging spirit to hit
Larkoth
Officer

Postby Ozhar on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Forgot to informe u guys That I once changed spec to heal and that didnt went well. Thats the cause of my Core of ripness, and the other stuff, But how long does it takes to get an answer?
Ozhar

Postby Ozhar on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:39 pm

And I got help from Totemanic and scen and I think they have a bit more experience:) the two best shamans in this server. ask them ur self. I really wanna be a part of ur raid teams so dont judge by gear but by personality.
Ozhar

Postby jiera on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Such Shocking Untruths! ^^ the best shammy has been and always will be Sempre! mwuahaha
jiera

Postby aliadrash on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 pm

All the lies!!, V is the one and only <3
Alia out!
aliadrash
Officer

Postby aliadrash on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:41 pm

It really doesent matter who you spoke to. if you check your talents they say that you get hitrating equal to 100% of your spirit. So reforging from spirit to hit is just pointless =)
And about the time, the officers need to discuss it a little more ;)
Alia out!
aliadrash
Officer

Postby Ozhar on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 pm

lol. All shamans is good if they have the spirit:) the main thing is that I ofc, need to work on my gear and thats why I joined u guys. PS: My hit chance was under 17% so i reforged a few items. its important it's on 17% over is just waste of stats. Read it on a guide:)
Ozhar

Postby aliadrash on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 am

i never said spirit is bad, didnt say that you should avoid reforging to hit either. what both me and larkie said was that reforging from SPIRIT to HIT is totally a waste as 1 spirit is the same as 1 hitrating.
Alia out!
aliadrash
Officer

Postby Ozhar on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah! I misunderstood something sry for the "disscution" we had. However, when do I get an answer?
Ozhar

Postby Løyning on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Both the guildmaster and shaman class officer are very busy people, I dunno if they've had a chance to talk yet. Though I haven't been online in a couple of days either, so I might tell a lie. Give them some time, they're doing what they can ;-)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Ozhar on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:36 pm

I believe U The devil's Backbone is a big guild, It's æprobably like running a company for them:)
Ozhar

Next

Return to Joining the Backbone