Shacko - Surv hunter

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Shacko - Surv hunter

Postby Shacko on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Character name: Shacko

Character class: Hunter

Character level: 85

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: I choose surv because thats the spec I feel comfortable with when dpsing, I believe I get to do my best when dpsing as surv.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Primary Glyphs:
Kill Shot - Gives me 2 killshots, which is a dps increase when they are in killshot range.
Explosive shot - Dps increase
Serpent sting - Dps increase

Major Glyphs:
Disengage - For helping me getting away to bosses if to close or getting away he is about to do any spells.
Deterrence - To help me out if am low hp to avoid a bit dmg for a few secs till the healers topped me off again.
Trap launcher - Reduce the cost of its focus.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Hit till capped - Crit - Haste - mastery

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: As I am a dps, both my specs work for my gear

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Engineering and mining

Can you use vent, do you have a mic: Yes and yes

How long have you been playing, and at 85 (use /played in-game): 59 days

Raid experience
Classic: None, started playing this game late Vanilla wow, so didnt get the chance.
TBC: Karazhan cleared - Gruul's lair cleared - BT all cleared till the last boss - Same with MH
WotLK: Naxx cleared - Ulduar all cleared till the last boss - Toc 10/25 cleared Toc 10hc cleared - Wotlk 10/25 cleared Wotlk 25hc 8/12 cleared
Cata: BoT 3/4 - BwD 3/6 - BH 1/1 - Totfw 1/2

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... o/advanced

What sets you aside from other applicants: Am always prepared for raids, look up bosses before we start in case i dont know them or am abit unsure about tacs, i believe i can bring decent dps and i bring my own flasks and food! ;)

Previous guild(s):Just moved to Turalyon so not been in any yet. Came from Quel'thalas from a guild called Malice.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):Did not satisfy me and my boyfriends need for raiding as it was also headin slowing towards the social status so we left everything behind and started new here.

Reasons why you would like to join: Just the right type of attitude i think, you dont raid like its a job, you raid because its fun. And thats something i like.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes, I've done everything myself.

Any alts you would like to join with: As I only moved one. I am a currently levling a druid, which only lvl 30. So atm no.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: No sorry.
Shacko

Re: Shacko - Surv hunter

Postby Dris on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:43 pm

great app, we'll check you out and be in touch soon

thanks for taking the time to write such a good one 8)

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: Shacko - Surv hunter

Postby Shacko on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Sad new, withdrawing the application. Good luck further on! :)
Shacko

Return to Joining the Backbone