combat rogue apply . sietra

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

combat rogue apply . sietra

Postby sietra on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:41 am

character name: sietra

Character class: rogue
Character level: 85

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: i have chose combat , of reasons that somei think combat has bether dps tahn assasinaton.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Prime Glyphs :
[Glyph of Slice and Dice]it helps a loot whit more time on it sice i alweys need to keep it upp ,
[Glyph of Sinister Strike] alweys using it so and it is good that it has 20 % to add an exstra combo point .
[Glyph of Adrenaline Rush]helps the dps a loot whit 5 more sec ,

Major Glyphs :
[Glyph of Blade Flurry]so i can do more aoe and bether dmg so i regan energi faster .
[Glyph of Tricks of the Trade] so i dont waste energi on using it so i get less agroo.
[Glyph of Fan of Knives]

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: assasination and yes i haev gear for it .

Character tradeskill professions and levels: not any good skils on this, but full herb and alc on my alt stata.

Can you use vent, do you have a mic: yes haev mic and vent.

How long have you been playing, and at 85 (use /played in-game): sins start of wrath .

Raid experience
Classic:
TBC:
WotLK: naxx , ulduar , toc,icc
Cata: bot 3 /4 , bwd 5 / 6 , tofw 1 /2

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:maby
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):o can atm armory is down whit wow eu.

What sets you aside from other applicants:

Previous guild(s):
next century , atonoment
Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
next century did disband . atonoment i want an bether raiding guild and more fun ppl and nice ppl :)

Reasons why you would like to join: i think it is an coold guild , and they have nice progres in cata .

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
palla first (85)
Warr 2 (85)
mage (84)

Any alts you would like to join with: no :)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: not atm but i hope to get knowing them :)
sietra

Re: combat rogue apply . sietra

Postby Dris on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:40 am

thanks for the app sietra - we'll consider it and be in touch.

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: combat rogue apply . sietra

Postby Saikano on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm very sorry, but I don't think you're TDB material.
I can't give any gear comments, considering the armory is down, which obviously can't be helped.
But a little more effort in filling out the application would've been a start, considering you missed out crucial 2 questions which would've given us more insight on you as a player. If you can't think of anything that sets you apart, then I'm afraid to say we can't either.

Better luck next time.
Saikano
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone