frost mage wants to join

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

frost mage wants to join

Postby theodorus (imported) on Wed May 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi, my name is Olaf AKA theodorus in game, i`m 17 years old i`m turning 18 in june.

my mage is lvl 70 lvled all by my self.

proffesions are tailoring 375 and enchanting 239.

i got expiriance in full kara first 2 bosses in ZA full gruul, done maggy and Vr on my warrior but know what to do as caster dps, never been to SSC but i learn fast,

why i want to join backbone: because i`m looking for a nice and friendly endraiding guild,

my mage was a alt but now i`m bored of my warrior so my mage is gone be my main.

here is my armory, and i`m always willing to respec to raid fire if needs.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Theodorus

thanks for your time to read my apply and hope to speek to you or raid whit you guys, if you have any quastions you cna alwasy whisper mee in game on theodorus/joanofarc or leave it on thie apply i`ll check it daylie

greets Olaf AKA theodorus.
theodorus (imported)

frost mage wants to join

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed May 14, 2008 6:04 pm

thanks for the app theo, i'll pass it on to my mage officer, mayen, and we'll speak with you in-game.

the way our trial system works is we grab you for guild, so we can see how you cope with us and our ways in /g, then you raid some 25, 10 and 5man content to see if we like you and you like us. then, after that trial period of a few weeks generally, we let you know if you're in or out and you'll gain access to guild repairfunds etc.

obviously, this is conditional on you actually turning up to raid; it won't look good for you if you're never around to raid with us...

your class officer in-game is mayen, who you may also find on his main seraia.

gl with the trial!

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone