dual application (holy pala/ feral druid)

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

dual application (holy pala/ feral druid)

Postby naytiri on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:30 am

Character name:superkiekske, naytiri

Character class: paladin,druid

Character level: both 80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec:
Holy because the spec is fun to play and requires alot of skill to manage well.
feral druid because of the insane "rotation", like a challenge for myself and can also tank in various fights if tanks are going down. Thats why i took 1 talent for tanking for back-up.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Holy shock, Holy power ,.. because of the increased healing/crit effect.
rip, shred because 33% of my output comes from rip and these glyphs boost my dmg.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: to make sure nobody dies? :p / not everything is about being on top on the meters, with my feral druid i help the healers a hand when i dont have to do anything.. tank if the tank dies.. BR if necessairy. Also got everything keybinded and i do alot of pvp so my reaction time is pretty smooth.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: pvp offspec both. Good as everything wrathfull. We also do arena's together.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: jc/enchanting maxed / herb/alchemy maxed out

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: both yes.

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): 30 days / 19 days.
Raid experience

Classic: everything.. good old days :)
TBC: not really. quitted at that time.
WotLK: pretty much did almost all bosses on heroic, know tactics.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=naytiri
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... perkiekske

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants will be turned down.

What sets you aside from other applicants: well we are always in for a good laugh and support the guild in all aspects. If you need us, just a whisper and we are ready.

Previous guild(s): Equilibibrity

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
well, if you get confirmed for raids and half an hour before the raid starts you get replaced by new guildies that have a bit better gear as you that gives me a reason to leave. the guildmaster also ninja'd from members in gold dkp runs and sold all the boe's in auction house. really pissed us off.

Reasons why you would like to join:
because of the progress and fun we'd like to make

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
yes :)
Any alts you would like to join with:
fx (holy paladin)
limoentje(priest)
naytiri

Re: dual application (holy pala/ feral druid)

Postby Dris on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 am

thanks for the dual app guys, we're very interested and will contact you in-game in the next day or so

cheers,

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: dual application (holy pala/ feral druid)

Postby Dris on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 am

guys, i've tried to find you in-game but haven't seen any sign of you, please get in touch asap as we woul dlike to offer you a trial spot and we're running out of time before the world ends!

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone