Gladeheart - Holy Pali

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Gladeheart - Holy Pali

Postby Drexx on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Hi there,

Character name: Gladeheart

Character class: Holy Paladin

Character level: 80

Character spec: I chose holy spec because i enjoy healing and i have tried other specs and founs that i am best at healing.

The glyphs i am using are: Prime Glyphs - Word of glory, Seal of insight and Divine favor.

I think my character needs to focus on getting some better for holy and prot spec.

I do have Protection as my off spec my gear isnt that good but im working on it :)

Character tradeskill professions: Mining but o need to get it up

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: yes

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): i have been playing wow since it stared and played in-game:total time 41 days and at lvl 80 - 5 days

Raid experience
Classic:
TBC:
WotLK:4/12 in ICC but ive got 11/12 on both my mage and druid

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Maybe
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Maybe
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

What sets you aside from other applicants: Well i am a fun outgoing person whos is chatting and likes meeting new people and on the plus side im 29 so i am mature to.

Previous guild(s):Angles of the shadows

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Wasnt getting to raid.

Reasons why you would like to join:Looking to raid with a fun guild and to make my character awesome for this guild.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes all the way baby

Any alts you would like to join with: i also have a lvl 80 resto shaman with a 5k GS and his name is Moxin.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: No i am a fraid not but i am sure if i was lucky enough to join i'll make loads of new friends :D

Oh here is my link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Gladeheart

Kind Regards
:D
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Re: Gladeheart - Holy Pali

Postby Saikano on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Silly Drexx, you're no palli.
Saikano
Officer

Re: Gladeheart - Holy Pali

Postby Drexx on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Hey glade, good to see you get the gemming and enchanted sorted as well as getting the respec. Your cloak is still missing an enchant though so try and get that sorted.

Good luck with the app though and we'll try to get back to you ASAP.

(P.S your thread was moved because the one you posted it in is the example structure ;) )
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone