apply arcane mage

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

apply arcane mage

Postby cineke on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Character name: cineke :D

Character class: arcane mage

Character level: 80

Character please explain why you chose this spec:
My main spec is Arcane, and i have used the arcane spec for a very long time now .
i love it becaus it make good damegd and dps in a raid

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Well i like my arcane spec (Ms) Because i think i can use it to alot of things, (Fast cast, really good for adds and such forexampel Deathbringer) I like the critical effects, (Focus magic) Which also is a big help to get somthing down fast, the reason i chose Arcane spec as my main spec, is that i see more potential in arcane spec, ( Crits, faster cast, which i see is alot needed in the raids nowadays. My offspec (Fire) Is more about dps, (Aoe) in fights with alot of adds which gotta be bringed down fast, i also have chosen to take fire as offspec, because it can be needed in some sitiuations ( In very long fights where there are no time for evocation or other mana effects).

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:
Spell dmg/haste/crit/hit

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:
yes have fire but need not gr fore that one can us the same frome ms

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Tailoring450 i chose (Lightweave Embroidery, which causes a chance to gain 295 spellpower for 15 seconds, and then you can enchant your legs with either 50 sp + 30 stam or 50 sp + 20 stam. and a mage can use cloth and so i can make cloths fore my self .
skinning i chose pure fore the gold

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking:
yes have it and can speak to

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game):
playing wow 53 d 1h 58m
playing 80 21 d 21 h 25m

Raid experience

:lol: :D VoA 10/25 - Cleared
Malygos 10/25 -Cleared
OS 10/25 -Cleared + 3
Ulduar 10 - some bosses
Ulduar 25 – some boss
Totc10 - 5/5 Cleared
Totc25 - 3/5 not clear
Totgc10 - 5/5 cleared (on my alt)
Totgc25 - 3/5
Icc10 - 11/12
Icc10HM - 3/12
Icc25 - 9/12
Icc25HM - 3/12

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Cineke

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants will be turned down.

What sets you aside from other applicants:
I learn and adapt fast, and if something goes south I always try to figure out how that come , instead of yelling and pointing fingers Can`t really say how the other applicants are thou

Previous guild(s): crit happens chanced name in equlibirty
hogger

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
Various reasons; Raiding schedule to few or to much, breaks from the game, looking for something new
and always the same players do thing togetter and the rest must find it out whate there doing

Reasons why you would like to join:
I'm hoping this is my last guild. I think this is a guild were I like to log on just for funs and also do some nice raiding
and i heart that the nice raiding done and thet you are a nice and sociaal helping guild are And
i'm infact looking for a good raiding guild, not too hardcore to venture further throughout icc25 hard modes. Heard alot of backbone and i know they excist for quite a time

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
yes i do it by my self

Any alts you would like to join with:
resto / boomking druid heavenlight

Are there any people in the guild that you know : yes nasip frome old guild
cineke

Re: apply arcane mage

Postby Dris on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:16 pm

hi cineke, thanks for the app. we're not actually recruiting a mage atm, but feel free to reapply if/when we need one.

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone