Pinot hunter

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Pinot hunter

Postby pinot on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Character class:hunter

Character name: Pinot
Character level:80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: MM I like it way more than survivalJ)

Which glyphs are you using, and why: hawk, because I do like the ‘haste’ bonus,
kill shot, as the cooldown is a bit less I can use the killshot more often. steady shot. As I use steady when rest is on cooldown its nice that it gives a bit more damage

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: I focus mostly on trying to become a better hunter by improving my dps, learning to react faster with shooting and moving.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: survival, but donot play that.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Lw and jc

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: Yes I have

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): I play 3 years, and levelled to 80 when Northrend came

Raid experience
Classic: none, only now a bit for achievements
TBC: none, only now a bit for achievements
WotLK: Os, onyxia, Naxx, toc, most of Ulduar, ICC 10 and ICC 25, not Sindragosa and LK, only heroci gunship

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

What sets you aside from other applicants:
I am always in time, like to help others, am patient, not easlily angry about anything.

Previous guild(s): TDO

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): At first we did raid, but later on raids were cancelled all the time, people didnot show up, after three months not raiding I left.

Reasons why you would like to join: I really want to raid again, hopefully doing heroic, and your guild seems friendly

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: I do play myself with my charsJ)

Any alts you would like to join with: I do have one alt who can raid, but lower gearscore, ca 5200 I think Mommina, warlock

Are there any people in the guild that you know: No
pinot

Re: Pinot hunter

Postby Dris on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:25 pm

hi pinot, thanks for the app - would you please post an armory link here with your pve gear on so we can check you out

cheers, and g'luck!

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: Pinot hunter

Postby pinot on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

pinot

Return to Joining the Backbone