SV Hunter.

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

SV Hunter.

Postby Jixy on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Character name: Jixy

Character class: Hunter

Character level: 80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: Survial, But i realy love this spec, its a nice dmg built and know how to play with it. I was leveling as Beast Mastery.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: [Glyph of Explosive Shot] For more DMG 4% extra. [Glyph of Kill Shot] For more dmg on end phase. [Glyph of Serpent Sting] FOr more damage over all time.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: I focus on getting better gear and further improving of my skills.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:Off spec is Markmanship just for pvping, and can do it in some dungeons for the silince shot. But heroic's its aslo nice as MM for a faster dmg.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: But just lvling my new own professions skinning and mining. To make some gold.
In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: yes I use it and have i got a Mircrophone.

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): I play wow for about from the start of the game, I play hunter for about an year. but not rly mutch.. Just play the last 2 months alot on them.

Raid experience
Classic: yes.
TBC: yes.
WotLK: Done all heroic's and got done some bosses from naxx, downed OS 10/25 man, ICC10/25 6/12 but know tactics for all of them and VOA 10/25 downed too ofcource.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&cn=Jixy Items they are pvp is normal pve.. But 245+ items and enchanted.

What sets you aside from other applicants: Just hear alot of the guild from some mates, and done 8K DPS on bosses in icc25, done on normal dungeons 6-7K dps.

Previous guild(s): on lvl 80: Dutch-Inc Only before on low lvls i was have some self maked guilds.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): I can't handle with an officer in there named Breca.. they says my gear is't good enough for icc10/25 and i want see more from icc10/25.

Reasons why you would like to join: I want to continue regular raiding, and wants raid sometimes with my old school guildlie's.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Yoshumitsu 70 priest.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Yes.
Named: Chase, Shamo Evolet and romy. But they are nice people. Ask Shamo/managor How i am if you wants know it. But play something with them pvp as MM.

Hope you in game.
PS: Hope you can understand what i mean on all questions they i answer on them. But im not verry well in my english.
Jixy

Re: SV Hunter.

Postby Dris on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:46 pm

hi jixy,

thanks for the app - we'll have a look and probably contact you in-game.

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Jixy on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 pm

if its fixed you will be see now my PVE GEAR:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&cn=Jixy
Jixy

Postby Dris on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 pm

thanks jixy, speak to you thursday

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Jixy on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 am

New item :

btained [Shaft of Glacial Ice]. (Equipped)
Jixy

Return to Joining the Backbone