Reti pala Apply

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Reti pala Apply

Postby palibo on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Character name: Palibo

Character class:Paladin

Character level:80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: I have chosen Reti because it was the spec I felt I could best do DPS in:)

Which glyphs are you using, and why: I User Crusader Strike Glyph, and Divi Storm Glup. Because they make me more power full of attacks and such:)

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: I focus on my gear and gems and gear to be replaced, etc, it stitched me what is important for me

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Yes, im Tank in OS, But Etc, im not geared for Tanking.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:dk what tradeskill is. But Profs im Mining 450 and Blacksmith 450

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: Yes ofc :) Fine Working Mic

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): uhmmm :S 100 days i think :)

Raid experience
Classic:ZG Done :)
TBC: None
WotLK: 8-9/12 in ICC10 and ICC25 its 4/12

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Palibo And i know im not fully enchanted and gemmed, i will be 100% sure to get in this lovely guild before i will gem Etc. :)

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants will be turned down.

What sets you aside from other applicants: ive not readed any others apply´s )

Previous guild(s): Im in New Era still. ::) Working on to join this guild

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): i havve been in 4 others guilds, and i left them because i wanted to be a better raider, and to find a alot better guild

Reasons why you would like to join: i would like to join the guild because i want to raid whit some guys who know what they are doing. :)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes leveled from 1-80 :)

Any alts you would like to join with: Nope not yet, mabye my Warlock, if my Apply gose inn :)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: nahh i rember one. But cant rember his name :)
palibo

Re: Reti pala Apply

Postby Løyning on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 am

Thanks for the application Palibo, I'm sure someone higher up the foodchain will get back to you shortly. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby palibo on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:16 am

Sure :) i will wait for an answer Have fun :)
palibo

Postby Mayen on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:28 pm

I suppose your gear is in better shape compared to last time, but still, upgradable enchants, misenchanted items, unenchanted items, empty sockets, missing crafted socket.

Anyway weekends are quiet for us so an official response will probably have to wait until monday or tuesday.
Main Mayen, supported by Seraia
Alts Amya, Elaria, Coria, Dahlia, Aycera, Yenacal, Velonea
Mayen
Officer, Forum Admin

Postby palibo on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Hello, i said in my apply, i will enchant and gem :) if my apply goes inn :) etc.
palibo

Postby palibo on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:42 pm

And may i please talk to The Paladin Officer when he comes online please :) :mrgreen:
palibo

Postby Highbred on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi, thanks for your REapplication. I will ask our Paladin Officer Yuusha to speak with you when he is online however he will take as dim a view as I did on your last application with missing enchants and gems. Whether you say you are going to sort your gear out or not in your application it does show low regard to make the application before being ready.
I'm sorry if this is another negative start to your application I do feel you really haven't put in the effort.

I'm no ret paladin knowledgebase but I'd say a hit rating of 552 is probably about double what you actually need.
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Postby Yuusha on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 am

Hi there Palibo, and thanks for the (re)apply.

I will make a more detailed reply in the morning, as I've just gotten home from a long weekend and am almost falling asleep. Just wanted you to know that the Paladin Officer has read your app.

I'll get back to you first thing in the morning, promise! ;)

- Yuusha
Paladin Class Officer.
"Survival of the fittest: The kid who swallows too many marbles won't grow up to have kids of his own." - © George Carlin
Yuusha
Officer

Postby Yuusha on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Hello again Palibo.

I've taken a look at your current gear and spec. Admittedly so, it all looks quite a lot better compared to previous time, yet there are still a féw small points you might want to take a look at:

- You are massively overcapped on hit. Armory lists you at 16.83% hit currently, with 2 +hit trinkets equipped.
That is essentially over double the hit you need. Even if you were to remove both of your trinkets, you would probably still be hitcapped. Try to replace them with trinkets that'll give you a bit more usefull stats, you'll see improved dps almost instantly.
- Missing enchant on Weapon, Legs and a poor enchant on wrists.
- Ungemmed Legs. I know it's "just" a T9 piece and you don't want to spend epic gems on it, but atleast throw a Nerubian Leg Armor and some Bold Scarlet Rubys, seeing those are fairly cheap and compared to ungemmed/unenchanted, a pretty major dps increase (even if the item might get replaced fast)
- Divine Purpose is a bit of a doubtful talent; more of a PVP utility. Stuns don't occur that often, and I'm not entirely certain it works against AoE, seeing as most spelldamage you take in ICC is AoE.
- Eye for an Eye is, to be blunt, completely useless for raiding. As a dps, you should never be getting hit. Seeing how NPC spells can't crit a player, those 2 points are purely for pvp.

4/5 Divinity Could be a better place for those 4 talentpoints instead, you'll increase both your survivability and add bit of extra supporthealing.
(for instance, fights like Sindragosa / Lich King 25 are such that every bit helps, even if it's fine-tuning)

Hopefully these pointers have been helpfull! :)
I'll have a chat with my fellow officers and I'll get back to you shortly.

-Yuusha
Paladin Class Officer
"Survival of the fittest: The kid who swallows too many marbles won't grow up to have kids of his own." - © George Carlin
Yuusha
Officer

Postby palibo on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi, i will wait and gem the legs u asked me to :) so ill wait until there is comming one more message :) Have fun^^ :)
palibo

Return to Joining the Backbone