romy warlock

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

romy warlock

Postby romy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Character name: Romy

Character class: Warlock

Character level: 80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: Affliction ,I just love playing affliction,its a bit old school :)

Which glyphs are you using, and why:Glyph of haunt(add 3% bonus dmg on hauntspell),glyph of quick deacy (for the ticks on corr)and glyph of life tap(20 % of spirit gained as spelldmg)

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:getting the job done :)

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:destruction ,about the same gear ,just some minor changes.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Tailoring lvl 450,Jewelcrafting lvl 450

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking:yes and yes

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game):total 166 days and on lvl 80 30 days,14 hours

Raid experience
Classic:all instances
TBC: all except Black Temple
WotLK:all except Ruby Sanction

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Romy&gn=WoW+RaiderZ

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

What sets you aside from other applicants:commited ,plesant , no whiner :)

Previous guild(s):Cingeto, WoW Raiderz

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):Cingeto died,hardly any members left and at WoW Raiderz I don't get to raid.

Reasons why you would like to join:I have spoken with Shamo and your guild seems a very plesant guild to join.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: no

Are there any people in the guild that you know: yes Shamo ,who told me I could make this application
romy

Re: romy warlock

Postby Drexx on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanks for the app. We'll have a look over it and get back to you ASAP.
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Re: romy warlock

Postby romy on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 am

cancelling my apply ! ,
thanks for considering me and wishing you all the best ;)

greetz Romy
romy

Return to Joining the Backbone