Reti Paladin Apply

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Reti Paladin Apply

Postby palibo on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Character name: Palibo

Character class:Paladin

Character level:80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec:im dps paladin, I Choose that spec cuz all say its a good raid specc

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Im using Crusader Strike Glyps to get more power on my spells when using it

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Im Focus on my gear and what gear i need

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: i got Tank as OS, But im not geared for it

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Mining 450 Blacksmith 450

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: yes

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): 54 days

Raid experience
Classic:None
TBC:None
WotLK: Im done in all raids soon :)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Palibo

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

What sets you aside from other applicants:

Previous guild(s):The danish heros and Moon Rishing

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):im was serching for a good raiding guild

Reasons why you would like to join: i wourld like to join The guild because i wanna raid more and get my expirince up

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:yes

Any alts you would like to join with:no :)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Dreani
palibo

Re: Reti Paladin Apply

Postby Highbred on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi, thanks for your application. As you may see on the forum we have just taken another Ret Pali on trial for a the vacant space, so unfortunately at this time we have to decline your application.

On a further note, when applying to guilds it is advisable to not have missing gems, incorrectly gemmed items and 7 unenchanted items! (oh, spelling your friends name right also helps)
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Postby palibo on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm

so its mean? i cant join the guild? Cuz my Gear not enchanted?
palibo

Postby Gwath on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 pm

palibo wrote:so its mean? i cant join the guild? Cuz my Gear not enchanted?

Hi Palibo,

The reason that we cannot trial you is that we are currently in the process or trialling another Ret Pally.

Apart from that, Highbred gave some well meant advice about your enchants and gems for future applications. The lack of proper gems & enchants was not the reason why we can't trial you at the moment.
Gwath
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone