Etronuis, Retri Paladin Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Etronuis, Retri Paladin Application

Postby Etronuis on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 am

Character name: Etronuis

Character class: Paladin

Character level: 80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: I`ve chosen the spec retribution. I`ve actually chosen this spec because it was the spec I knew the most about when i dinged lvl 80.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Major glyphs : Glyph of Consecration, because of it fits good in with my rotation. Glyph of Judgement, because of the extra DPS boost. Glyph of Exorcism because of the extra DPS boost. Minor glyphs: Glyph of Blessing of Kings, Glyph of Lay of Hands, Glyph of blessing of might. All the minor is just for things that may come handy.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: As retribution spec it is to make the best DPS and help providing a better chance for the raid to down the boss. And to not fall out of my rotation and to remember to know when to use the right seals.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Ive got Holy as offspec just in need. I got the gear for it, but i aint experienced except healing Heroic dungeons.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 450 mining and 450 Jewelcrafting. But Very low recipes on JC. Only the ones that are needing for me.

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: Yes.

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): Been playing in-game for about 70 days, 18 hours and 30 min :)Been lvl 80 for 47 days, 5 hours and 15 minutes.

Raid experience
Classic: Not participated.
TBC: Not Participated.
WotLK: Been doing most off all raids except Ulduar.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Maybe

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Etronuis

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

What sets you aside from other applicants: Its hard to tell. But i think i got a understandfull mind. And got the sense of good humor :)

Previous guild(s): Mildly scared, Hardcore Casuals.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):Left Mildly because of not getting along with GM and his attitude. Hardcore casuals becuase many of the raiders left to go for bigger and better guilds and i followed.

Reasons why you would like to join: The guild got a very good reputation. I have friends saying its great and it got goood progress in ICC atm.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yep

Any alts you would like to join with: Nope, not at the moment.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: I Know Løyning, Aliadrash and Dragongem. Getting very good along with them and known them form previous guild ( Hardcor Casuals)
Etronuis

Re: Etronuis, Retri Paladin Application

Postby Løyning on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 am

Nice one. From what I've seen from Etro he's a great raider, and a nice guy. :) Too bad we didn't raid anything but toc10 when we were guildies last time, but man, you RULED that Anub fellow good!

Fingers crossed. :)

Lloyd
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Drexx on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks for the app Etronius, we'll discuss it and get back to you as soon as we can.
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Postby Highbred on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi thanks for your application, we would like to offer you a trial in The Devils Backbone. If you could wisper an officer for invite when online we can provide further information and a /ginvite

Regards,

Highbred
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone