lvl 70 mage

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

lvl 70 mage

Postby kjorp (imported) on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Hey, im a lvl 70 mage and a good enough dps for kara. I have been in kara 2 times so i don't have that much experience but my friend Drokith who is also in your guil has told me much and i have seen him i raids so i know alot about kara and also other raids.

I have no problem being left out of long raids in the start because i have to gear up a little bit, but my friend Drokith told me that you are doing speed runs in kara and i would like to join those so that i can get better gear fast. You can always check me on eu.wowarmory.com and see for yourselves.

I am a very friendly person, don't mind raiding everyday if i have to, i like to talk to people and im a very positive person and i have a good sense of humor (I think) and i dont like arguing with other players. if anyone is just talking crap and calling everybody by names i usually dont say anything. And i never get angry at other players if they have done a mistake because mestakes happen and we learn from them.

Kjorp.
kjorp (imported)

lvl 70 mage

Postby Drokith (imported) on Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:05 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Kjorp

Just thought I´d put in a link to his armory-thingy.

And yes, I know this guy :O

I´ve played a lot with him, and he should get a recruit period, but ofc, it´s up to dris and may Image

lvl 70 mage

Postby Drokith (imported) on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 pm

*and he should get a recruit-period*

I THINK he should get a trial, I´m not telling you to accept him Image

Just to avoid possible misinterpretations Image

lvl 70 mage

Postby Dris (imported) on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:25 am

thanks for the application but we're currently very full of raiding mages. we could accept him in a non-raid capacity but that would mean he'd only see the inside of kara and tbh, from experience, that soon begins to frustrate people. if you're happy to accept that limitation then we can take you sure, but you will have to understand that raid spots in 25 mans and ZA will not be available to you at all.

if the situation changes anytime soon, we have your details and will be in touch.

thanks again!

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

lvl 70 mage

Postby kjorp (imported) on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:05 pm

that is fine by me. i have been in and out of soo many guilds lately and that is getting frustrating tbh. so if u will have me to join for kara im very grateful.
kjorp (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone