Aleitha, Draenei Arms Warrior

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Aleitha, Draenei Arms Warrior

Postby Aleitha on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Character name:
Aleitha

Character class:
Warrior

Character level:

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec:
I've been playing Arms (55/8/8) ever since i started my warrior, i love the play style and the flexibility of the spec, always trying to get the most of out of spec and gear, been trying to prove that arms is still a viable DPS spec for raids, even tough a lot of people do not agree.

About my choice of spec, at high level raiding i figured it was not needed to get improved shouts, as most of the time there are enough paladin's for the Might buff. So went to talent up to Incite in the protection tree to get more out of heroic strike and cleave. also increased thunderclap damage wich helps in AoE situations.

Currently i'm pushing out around 5k+ dps in 10 mans, and 6k-ish dps in 25 man raids.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Glyph of Execution, Glyph of Rending, Glyph of Mortal Strike
I've recently replaced Glyph of heroic strike to see if the rage loss on it is a big deal, and to get a small increase in dps through Glyph of execution. This should be the ideal glyph setup in situations where i have enough rage.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:
At the moment I'm focusing on improving my gear, biggest improvement for me at the moment would be a new weapon, and seeing most of the games content is also one of my main goals, but in the current guild this is not going to work.

Do you have an off-spec, and do you have gear for it:
I've got Protection off-spec, pretty well geared, full epic at least. working on gearing it up through triumph badges at the moment. 35k hp unbuffed.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Mining 450
Blacksmithing 445

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking:

I can use Ventrillo, but my microphone broke a while back, so i will have to get a new one, but that should not be a problem at all.

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game):
80 Days, 16 hours
28 days at this level.
( seems so short compared to the time I've played o.O )

Raid experience

Classic: Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn Qiraj 20/40, Zul Gurub
TBC: Serpentshrine Cavern, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, Black Temple, Sunwell, Karazhan, Kael thas, Zul Aman
WotLK: Naxx 10/25, Sartharion 10/25 (3d) , Malygos 10/25, Totc 10/25

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Wednesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Aleitha

What sets you aside from other applicants:
I'm a really social and humorous person, and love to work with other people together on clearing content and challenges together, also driven to improve myself at most times.

Previous guild(s):
Angels of the Shadows ( Vanilla )
Xfusion (TBC)
Hardcore Casuals (Wotlk )

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
They fell apart during the new content releases.
And i want to leave my current guild because it's rather inactive and not going anywhere with raiding.

Reasons why you would like to join:
The Devil's Backbone seems like a great guild, and have heard good things about it from my friends that are in this guild.
I'dd like to join to progress further into the content, to improve myself, and build new friendships and ofcourse help you guys clear every content there is!

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes certainly!

Any alts you would like to join with:
I've got a decent geared hunter at level 80 as well called Kaelia:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Kaelia

Are there any people in the guild that you know:

Loyning, Aliadrash, Dragongem. I've been friends with them for quite a while since i met them through Hardcore Casuals.
Aleitha

Re: Aleitha, Draenei Arms Warrior

Postby Highbred on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi, thanks for your application it seems very well written. We are not actively recruiting warriors currently, however as you are friends of current guild members we still discuss the application. Someone should get back to your shortly most likely Drexx (Warrior Officer) or Dristan (Guild Leader).

On an additional note we have moved our Wednesday raiding back to Tuesday as it was a trial to see if it was a better raiding day for guild members, times are the same though.

Cheers,

Highbred
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Re: Aleitha, Draenei Arms Warrior

Postby Aleitha on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:22 pm

I see, thank you for the quick reply, and thank you that you will maybe still consider my application!
The raid days don't really matter for me, as i only have to deal with school in midweek, but not in the evenings, so Tuesday isn't any problem either.
I'll be patiently waiting for an answer :)
I will probably be online later tonight as i have to sport today's afternoon.

Friendly greetings
Aleitha

Return to Joining the Backbone