Littlebugger mage app

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Littlebugger mage app

Postby Littlebugger on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:48 am

Character name: Littlebugger

Character class: Mage

Character level: 80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec:
Arcane(57/3/11).
Ive used frost alot before and fire still makes me twitch a little and arcane is able to dish out decent dps while keeping aggro to a minimum so im sticking with this for a while.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
MJ:Arcane Blast / MJ:Arcane Missle / MJ:Molten Armor
to maximize the dps output of my main spells im using in my rotation

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Spell dmg/haste/crit/hit

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: No

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Blacksmithing 450 Mining 450 (i use multiple chars for nearly all profs at max lvl)

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking:
I can use it but don't have a working mic atm so listening only for now.

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game):
total 18 days 6 hours
lvl 80 5 days 9 hours

Raid experience
Classic: up to Naxx Rassuvious kill
TBC: kara,gruul and an attempt on Lady vashy in SSC (wasn't focusing on raiding during this period so much)
WotLK: ToTC clear, 10 ICC first boss dead

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Wednesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ttlebugger
I have a spare cloak in my bags with +44 hit on it which brings me up to hit cap in raids but only use it if necessary-

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

What sets you aside from other applicants: My char name :) who doesn't want a little bugger running around in raids nuking everything? :P

Previous guild(s): None

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): tried the guild [Offline] for a few days but lets put it this way i was in for a trial and they failed my trial id didnt fail theirs that's all to it. wanna know more whisp me ingame

Reasons why you would like to join:
I have a friend of mine that is in the guild.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Nope i have a roommate that loves to go fish and do daily's so he takes care of farming mats and i do the gear selection and raiding

Any alts you would like to join with:
I have 80 shaman named Sovyan and a 80 hunter named Beltran Both of these chars are mainly used for the farming part.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Shadock/Aratus
Littlebugger

Re: Littlebugger mage app

Postby Dris on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 pm

hi littleb, thanks for the app.

we do currently have a hole in our ranged dps that needs filling. however, your apparent lack of raiding experience is a concern. we're running ICC25man at the moment and those fights require a lot of co-ordination and movement, etc. it's not something we have time for someone to learn.

what i propose is this; you join us in a social capacity, as you're a friend of shad's, and can run 10man and 5man content with the guild. then, when you've done a few runs and perhaps tried a few more 25man pugs or alt runs with the guild, then you can apply for a trial with us and see how you get on.

feel free to contact me in-game or here, or contact mayen my mage officer who will be happy to help.

thanks again,

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: Littlebugger mage app

Postby Littlebugger on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Hum imo the 40 man BWL AQ40 and Naxx raids were alot more difficult then anything they think of now a days.

But yes i did put in a break of raiding during TBC and up so ill gladly join for a social spot however i would like a real chance to show i know how to raid 25mans.

Regards,
Littlebugger.
Littlebugger

Return to Joining the Backbone