Fearus/Rogue application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Fearus/Rogue application

Postby Fearus on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Character name:
Fearus

Character class:
Rogue

Character level:

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec:
its 51/18/2 Muti spec.Atm best single target dps spec for rogues.It brings 3% more crit chance.
I like generally rogues play stayle. Maybe i have 2 buttons to spam as muti but when i am playing on my rogue i just feel that combat is dynamic and i can focus more on everything what sarround me.Plu swhen i press Evenom ability the sound its really cool ;p

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Mutilate,Hunger for blood and fan of knives.Fun of knives will be replaced asap when i get in to the guild on trick or trade one.Mutilate-less energy needs =more muti spam so more dps.HfB-well flat incrase damage which involves all my dmg dealing ability cant be wrong.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:
First of all is hit cap to avoid miss.Than expertise cap to avoid dodge,parry(in raids i am using exp buff food to be caped atm)Than i am trying to gem AP and AP/haste gems cuz its buff my normal damage and poison damage.
After 3.3 i am trying to get haste too as more haste=more attacks and more energy from talent plus more poison procs.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:
Got some nice combat gear if you need me to go combat for 4% dmg buff.Need only some nice MH to be happy with this (damn nighttime wont drop and i am farming FOS every day now).Have gold to replace my exp gems on another ones cuz will be much over exp cap after switch specs.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
JC 440/Enchanting 410/First Aid 450-First two i am using mainly fo rpve buffs so dont bother max it out atm as working on combat specs.If there is a problem than i can max it out in 20min :)

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking:
Yes have it both

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game):
100days all/16 on 80 as it wasnt my main for most of wotkl.

Raid experience
Classic:
I dinged 60 two months before TBc so have only a chance to see ZG,MC to elemental guys, AQ 20 first boss and thats all if i am not wrong.

TBC:
Before patch:KZ,MAggy,Grull,half way in SSC,2 bosses in MT and first boss in MH.

WotLK:
Well i have playing mainly on my shammy in wotkl but on both chars i got all bosses donw except new icc wings and Yoggy/Algalon.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Wednesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:
Yes i can attend to all these days.

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Fearus

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

What sets you aside from other applicants:
I a a bit quiet so dont worry about drama spam when some raids wont work as everyone wants too ;p

Previous guild/Reason why you left previous guild:
Well i have been member of Sacred Knights for sth like 3 years where i met a lot of rlly great friends but where we have always problem to keep good raiders with us due to crapy progress.I still want to keep my alt there if its allowed to have a chance to speak with them but i want to see more content this time so i decided to leave.

Reasons why you would like to join:
Well you are old,well known guild on our serwer with good progress plus playing a lot in this game i have been in grps many time with some of Your guild members and cant say any bad word about them

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes all chars i leveled myself.

Any alts you would like to join with:
I can bring DK tank and Warr tank if needed but they are rlly crapy geared.

Are there any people in the guild that you know:
I dont think so :(
Fearus

Re: Fearus/Rogue application

Postby Drexx on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Thanks for your application. We'll discuss it and get back to you as soon as we can :)
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Postby Dris on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

thanks for the app fearus, i'll have a look at you and contact you in game if we decide to take things further.

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Fearus on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks for express reply :) I should be online at the evening as earlier got some experiment in my kitchen.
Fearus

Postby Highbred on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Fearus wrote:Well you are old

Oi.... oh you mean the guild! gl with application.
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone