Disc/Shadow priest wanting in on the action!

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Disc/Shadow priest wanting in on the action!

Postby Løyning on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Character name: Løyning

Character class: Priest

Character level: 80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: Disc, because I wanted to try healing- and it appeals to me more than holy does.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Flash heal, Penance, PW:S, Fortitude, Shadowfiend and Levitate. Because they are the most reasonable glyphs to use, for tankhealing at least. Which is what I`ve been doing, as Disc.(duh).

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Gearing up and helping out. At 5200ish GS at the moment though, but I can always go higher!

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: Shadow. Very decent dps, and 5k+ GS here aswell.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Maxed out Tailoring and Enchanting.

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: I can use ventrilo and I have it installed, but I do not have a mic. :)

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): 40 days, 30 if which are at 80 :)

Raid experience
Classic:None except regular instances and funruns at 80.
TBC: Karazhan!
WotLK: Everything except Vezaxx, Yoggie, and the latest wings of ICC. (Been wiping on Fester). Not been raiding hardmodes either, but I`ve been in every instance since the release of wotlk! ^^

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes.
Wednesday 20.15-23.00: Yes.
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes.

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... C3%B8yning

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

What sets you aside from other applicants: I learn and adapt fast, and if something goes south I always try to figure out why, instead of yelling and pointing fingers :) Can`t really say how the other applicants are though.

Previous guild(s): Hardcore Casuals, a 10man casual raiding guild.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Because of the officer being a friend of them GM, and always had a spot in the raids, even though she couldn`t take critisicm and she frequently fluxed up =/

Reasons why you would like to join: I`d like to progress further in the game, at a relatively casual basis. :) For me meaning maybe two nights of raiding a week.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yepper.

Any alts you would like to join with: Maybe a level 79 feral dps/resto druid: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=L%C3%B8y

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Sobor, RL mate of mine since forever!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Disc/Shadow priest wanting in on the action!

Postby Cheekybelle on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Thank you for your application! We'll take it in consideration and will get back to you.
It's a lot like nuts and bolts - if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans
Cheekybelle
Officer

Re: Disc/Shadow priest wanting in on the action!

Postby Drexx on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm

We've decided to offer you a trial. Please /w any of the officers for an invite.
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone