Jihax wanna join Devil's BackBone

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Jihax wanna join Devil's BackBone

Postby Jihax on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Hallo Devild BackBone

I'm Jihax.
I'm playing Hunter, and i'm in level 80.

I'm playing Survivel becurse i can make best DPS with that spec. and it's working good for me. I have tryed Markmanship but i could not make that mutsh DPS with it.

I'm using Glyph of Killshot( it's great DMG in the last 25% of the fight, my dps is mutsh higher in that time).
Allsow using Glyph of Explosive Shot( Explotion shot is 31% of my Damage, 1% crit with it is mutsh, i can chance if u think something else is better).
And Glyph of Steady Shot(in the time i can't use Explotion Shot or Aimed shot, my steady shot hits mutsh harder with that glyph).

I'm trying to get more crit atm. and armor pennetation rating. I got 490 atm and trying to get more.

I don't play with a offspec becurse i'm a hunter and i can only dps ;D and i'm only focused on playing PvE not PvP.

I got Jewelcrafting in 450 and Herbalism in 238, i'm working on doing that better but i think i will chance it to Minig.

I speak good english and understand it well, i got ventrillo installed on my computer so i can use it in raids. And yes i got a microphone.

I have payed 31days in level 80 ATM.

I have good experience in raids. I got expericene in all raids just not naxxramas becurse i got very good gear very fast.

I will be abel to play untill around 11o'clock i don't think i can play to more. But in weekends i can play to very late

(link to armory) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&cn=Jihax

I'm working on getting a better Shoulder enchant but i only use best enchants and only epic gems. I make my own gems becurse i got Jewelcrafting. I'm using honor points to buy mats to epic-gems.

I have bin a member of Exiles in long time but chance to TDO.
I get kicked in TDO becurse a mate from the guild maked his own raid to ICC10 and i joined. The guild leader wasen't happy with that and kicked both of us. I don't wanna join again, when i'm getting that treatment.

I like to join your guild becurse you sounds like a guild that are good in raids, and still got space for real life. You alsow look like and sounds like you are Professional.
I have leveld Jihax and my alt Jintac(warrior level 36)at my self i dont need other peopel to do it for me ;D.

I would love if Jintac could join allsow. And i don't know any one from your guild yet.
Jihax

Re: Jihax wanna join Devil's BackBone

Postby Gwath on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:35 am

Hi Jihax,

Thank you for your application. We'd like to invite you as a recruit so you can join a couple of our raids and see whether you like us and we like you. The trial period will usually last for about 2 weeks or 6 raids. You get bonus points for signing up using our raidmanager.

Make sure you don't join other 25 man ICC and TotC raids since we consider those our progression raids. There's a couple of 10 man raids on the planner as well, however those are not as official as the 25 man ones but certainly just as nice.

Also, make sure you are familiar with our way of rolling for loot, it might be a bit different than you are used to.

/Gwath
Hunter & Pack Aspect officer of TDB
Gwath
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone