MM Hunter application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

MM Hunter application

Postby Kastel on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Character name: Kastel

Character class: Hunter

Character level: 80

Character spec, please explain why you chose this spec: MM – I know this spec very well, I was levelling as MM hunter, I make most dps in MM build, besides it also good for PVP (I often go Wintergrasp)

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of Chimera shot – CD reduction of main shot of MM hunter, Glyph of Serpent Sting – considerable increase of hunter dps, Glyph of Volley – volley is my favourite AOE ability but it costs tons of mana, this glyph helps it, Glyph of Feign Death – less cd on main threat reduction spell for hunter

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: I focus on getting better gear and further improving of my skills

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: offspec is BM no need for special gear, besides I almost never use BM because MM is better in all ways, BM may be only better for farming

Character tradeskill professions and levels: skinning 450, leatherworking 446, cooking and first aid 450, fishing – close to 450

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: yes I use it and have mic

How long have you been playing, and at 80 (use /played in-game): I play wow for about 1,5 years, I play hunter for about year and 2 months and for about half year on lvl 80

Raid experience
Classic: no
TBC: no
WotLK: done most of WotLK raiding content with my paladin (was always my main), hunters raiding experience is less: Naxx 10, parts of Ulduar 10, TOTC 10, VOA 10 and 25, parts of all 25 man raids

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

Make sure to give us an armory link (please log off in your PvE gear):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Kastel I got several pieces of better gear now I’m collecting stones and mats to make all proper enchants and start using better gear, I changed some gear recently and not hit capped at the moment but I will fix it very soon, I will also make + 10 all stats enchant on my new breast, and put on sons of hodir shoulders enchant today (exalted with them)

What sets you aside from other applicants: I make about 4k dps in raids, I also have experience of play as melee dps, tank and healer (did it all with my paladin). It helps me see the same situation from different points of view and can be useful for guild in some complicated situations

Previous guild(s): Da Kor

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): it was nice guild I was raiding there 2-3 times per week with my paladin for several months but most of best players left guild and it stopped regular raiding

Reasons why you would like to join: I want to continue regular raiding I’m also interested in raiding with hunter because I’m bored with melee dps (my previous main was retribution paladin)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Rammzes Paladin lvl 80 armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Rammzes u can see my real raiding experience on this character

Are there any people in the guild that you know: not really
Kastel

Re: MM Hunter application

Postby Drexx on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Well written Kastel, we'll disscus you application and get back to you as soon as we can.
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Re: MM Hunter application

Postby Drexx on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 pm

We'd like to offer you a trial, /w any of the officers once you get online for an invite
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone