DK Tank/DPS

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

DK Tank/DPS

Postby oxxinor on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Character name: Oxxinor

Character class: Death Knight

Character level: 80

Character spec: Blood Tank / Blood DPS

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Mining 450 JC 94

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for speaking: yes i can and i have mic

Naxx wings 10 man: no

Sartharion 10 man: yes

Malygos 10 man: no

Naxx cleared 25 man: no

Sartharion 25 man: yes

Malygos 25 man: no

Ulduar 10 man: yes

Ulduar 25 man: no

Trial 10 man: yes

Trial 25 man: no

Armory link -
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Oxxinor NOT FROST PRESENCED (got 32.5k in that)

Previous guild(s): Death Dancers (Horde) and Freedom Fighters (Horde)

Reasons why you would like to join: i Want a Raiding guild on the Alliance side... Switched from horde yesterday

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes they are

Any alts you would like to join with: no atm
oxxinor

Re: DK Tank/DPS

Postby Highbred on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi, thanks for the application for a position in The Devils Backbone as either DK Tank or DPS. I've had a look through your armoury at your tank gear and I'm sorry to say your gear level is not high enough for the current content we are raiding and therefore would not be able to offer you a place as a tank at this time, even with the epic gems and top level enchants you have in your ilevel 175 and 200+ gear you have not reached the defense cap (although armoury doesn't work well for DK's so that may be incorrect) which is a requirement at this time.

However at this time there is still the possibility of joining TDB in a DPS capacity so if you would be able to logout in your DPS gear as to update armoury I will take a look when I get an opportunity.

As an addition to your application post above could you please specify which bosses you have done up to and including in previous content as I'm not sure if you mean "Yes" you have cleared the content or if you have been there.

Regards,

Highbred
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Re: DK Tank/DPS

Postby Highbred on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi again, thanks for logging off in your dps gear, however looking at your odd spec and your gear you don't meet our recruiting requirements for either tank or dps Death Knight. Good luck where ever you find a home.

Highbred
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone