Hunter Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Hunter Application

Postby Vyena on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 am

Character name: Vyena

Character class: Hunter
Character level: 80

Character spec: Markmanship / Survival

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Skinning 450 - Leatherwork 450

In The Devils Backbone we use Ventrillo. Can you use it, do you have a microphone for listening: yes

Naxx wings 10 man: done exept last 2 bosses

Sartharion 10 man: never done

Malygos 10 man: never done

Naxx cleared 25 man: never done

Sartharion 25 man: never done

Malygos 25 man: never done

Ulduar 10 man: never done

Ulduar 25 man: never done

Trial 10 man: never done

Trial 25 man: never done

Make sure to give us an armory link (try to log off in the gear you wish to raid in e.g. healers log off in healing gear)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Vyena

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

Previous guild(s): Sentinel Crusaders

Reasons why you would like to join: I heard from some of your guildmembers you need hunters. Also that you have a good, serieus crowd of ppl that takes time to explain to ppl that are not that experianced in raids, how to work. I tried a few raids with pugs, but unfortuantly that didn't worked out at all, cose they don't feel responsible for eachother. The guild I am in atm is very small and not very in to raiding.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Purplle, Ret Pally (dualspec: tank, but not very handy in that .. hoping to learn :lol: )
Vyena

Re: Hunter Application

Postby Gwath on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi Vyena, thanks for your application. I'll consider it and let you know in this thread.

/Gwath
Gwath
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone