Defined Teh pwnage(Bwnage? :-) ) Rdr00d

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Defined Teh pwnage(Bwnage? :-) ) Rdr00d

Postby Defined on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Let me Introduce myself, My real name is Laurent. I'm 18 years old. I like to have a lot of fun. My raiding opinion is fun in the raid is far better than progress. My hobbies are Box and Rugby.

Character name:Defined

Character class:Druid

Character level:80

Character spec:Resto (pvp and pve )

Character tradeskill professions and levels:449 jc and 450 mining

In The Devils Backbone we use the WoW voice chat. Please make sure you are familiar with it. A microphone is not required but you do need to listen to tactics and hilarious banter.

Naxx wings cleared 10 man: I make a full clear pug for it weekly just for the cash and shards.

Sartharion 10 man:2 drakes with my dk

Malygos 10 man:Done

Naxx wings cleared 25 man:I make a full clear pug for it weekly.

Sartharion 25 man: 2 drakes with my DK

Malygos 25 man:cleared

Ulduar 10 man:11/14 with my dk 3/14 with my druid

Ulduar 25 man: Should look on my dk But got kologron down and freya don't know who else.

Make sure to give us an armory link (try to log off in the gear you wish to raid in e.g. healers log off in healing gear)
Uhm armory is not working atm but i'll tell you my stats. 2132 Bonus healing ; 234/mp5 in combat ofc; 16.42 crit;16221 mana unbuffed;16227HP unbuffed.
Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

Previous guild(s): Sarmageddon, Imperatoris Orbis, Absolution.

Reasons why you would like to join: Because Yek and Uphir say that it's a good guild.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Mesmorise my DK tank//DPS
Defined

Re: Defined Teh pwnage(Bwnage? :-) ) Rdr00d

Postby Dris on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:36 pm

hey defined, thanks for the app. we'll review it and be in touch either here or in-game shortly.

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone