Level 70 hunter

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Level 70 hunter

Postby Billysmith (imported) on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:56 am

Hey

My names Billysmith ingame and in real life Image but call me Billy for short? :p I am 15 years old in year 11 doing my GCSEs in about 6 - 8 weeks Image

I was originally in the same guild as Torturon until the unexpected, quite annoying incident occured.

Basically, I'm now lost and very confused as to whether continue playing this char or re-roll something else. It is also hard for me being a hunter because there are so many huntards in this flippin' game.

I have basic kara gear, decent enough for gruul and more than likely SSC. I'm up for raiding most nights except tuesdays and will do other fun guild events, anything to keep me interested!

You can check out my gear by clicking the link below for my armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Billysmith

I am MM specced but will happily respec if you want me to Image

Ermmm... if its any bonus for Tort then he suggested you to me and told me to come here and do this post!

Thanks for reading this and I hope you take me into concideration Image

<3
Billysmith (imported)

Level 70 hunter

Postby Dris (imported) on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:03 pm

hi billy, thanks for posting. i'm dris, the guildleader.

we're currently experiencing a bit of a growth in recruits, including quite a few hunters, and at this stage i'm afraid i'm going to have say that we're at our limit for the class. if this situation changes i'll contact you to let you know.

do you have any other classes that you've levelled/geared for raiding, as it's possible you can provide something somewhere else we might need.

we'd also happily take you on as a low level alt, non-raiding, if you're just looking for somewhere cool to hang out and play wow. we aim to be a nice place to be, not just to raid.

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Level 70 hunter

Postby Billysmith (imported) on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Bah, thought as much. And nah, all my other alts are on different realms. Fair enough, gl with your raids. <3
Billysmith (imported)

Level 70 hunter

Postby Gwath (imported) on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:55 pm

For the record and since this is a public forum visible by other applicants, Billysmith was invited after a vacancy for a hunter was available.

Return to Joining the Backbone