Frost DK tank wants to join:)

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Frost DK tank wants to join:)

Postby uphir on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:10 am

hello all i'm uphir or tiffany irl:p i'm a 21 year old girl from beglium , and i'm looking for a nice social/raiding guild:) i'm up to help out any ppl who needs help:)

Character name: Uphir

Character class: Death Knight

Character level: 80

Character spec: Frost tanking 17/51/3

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Blacksmithing 420 Jewelcrafting (recently) 403

In The Devils Backbone we use the WoW voice chat. Please make sure you are familiar with it. A microphone is not required but you do need to listen to tactics and hilarious banter.

Naxx wings cleared 10 man: Full

Sartharion 10 man: Full

Malygos 10 man: Full

Naxx wings cleared 25 man: Full

Sartharion 25 man: Full + sarth+1 drake up

Malygos 25 man: Full

Ulduar 10 man: All exept general and mimiron

Ulduar 25 man: 10/14

armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Uphir

I have all my enchants on my tanking gear , on my dps still need the +10 all stats on chest

Previous guild(s): Mature raiders, Invictus, Imperatoris Orbis,Sarmagedon

Reasons why you would like to join: i'm looking for a nice social/raiding guild:)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Rëxos 48 hunter

P.S yekalïs a paladin healer who wants to join aswell is my BF:)
uphir

Re: Frost DK tank wants to join:)

Postby Dris on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 am

thanks for the app uphir - we'll review it and get back to you either here or in-game asap

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Highbred on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi, sorry I couldn't chat for long when I was on last night due to arriving minutes before the raid and still trying to wolf down my dinner. We would like to start a short trial of yourself and Yekalis and get you into some 25 man raids, I will try to get online tonight although I won't be raiding due to time restrictions this evening so you may be invited by another officer.
25 man raids are run on Mon, Tues, Thurs as previously advised from 7.15-10.15pm UK time. You will be required to bring food and flasks as these must be in use at all times during raiding. Our BRP system for loot will also be explained which is a fair system which gives all a chance to win whether it is your 1st run or your 100th.

As you have applied for a Tank position this will be your main spec for rolling on items, however due to some raids having more than enoughs tanks there may be times where you will be called apon to DPS instead although the loot rules still apply for you as a tank.
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Postby Cheekybelle on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:16 pm

More about BRP here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=821
It's a lot like nuts and bolts - if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans
Cheekybelle
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone