Hunter apply - Returned from the dead!:D

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Hunter apply - Returned from the dead!:D

Postby stangler on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Character name: Smiso (my pet is named smasi):D

Character class: Hunter

Character level: 79

Character spec: BM atm for lvling, changing to survival/MM when i hit 80.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Tailoring/enchanting - 420/350

In The Devils Backbone we use the WoW voice chat. Please make sure you are familiar with it. A microphone is not required but you do need to listen to tactics and hilarious banter.

Here comes the crappy part (embarresing) - won't bother to reply to theese instances, cause i havn't done any of them - well, I did some naxx-wings in the old vanilla. Ill provide you with more details in an other link below.

Naxx wings cleared 10 man:

Sartharion 10 man:

Malygos 10 man:

Naxx wings cleared 25 man: Hah! Here i actually have killed a few bosses!:D (though it was 40-men)

Sartharion 25 man:

Malygos 25 man:

Ulduar 10 man:

Ulduar 25 man:

Make sure to give us an armory link (try to log off in the gear you wish to raid in e.g. healers log off in healing gear):
Well atm im just geared with all the lvl-instances quest items/drops and other stuff i've found on my trip through the world (of warcraft?):D

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids:
Indead i will enchant my gear with all the best as soon as i get some money and some proper gear:)

Previous guild(s): Blood Pact

Reasons why you would like to join: Well, before I said that I'd elaborate. And so i will:). (I'll just put some information about myself in this part).
I've started playing WoW again 2 weeks ago. I havn't played since a few weeks before the release of TBC - That means 2½ years!:p I found myself having a great bunch of fun playing this lovely game again. I am now lvl 79, probably hitting 80 tomorrow. And so i feel like beginning to raid again. When i raided with BP back in the vanilla time, we had Ahn'qiraj cleared and a few bosses down in Naxx. I really enjoyed the progress and the fact that beeing a part of a guild playing together like a team - serious yes, but indead room for some joking meanwhile:D - was great fun. ANYWAY! before you take me as beeing inexperienced, I hope you'd give me a chance. Bring me along in a few raids, see who I am. I have lots of raidexperience when it comes to teamwork, tactics, hard work and not least fun. I will only need to check out theese unexplored instances once, then I can give you all i've got:D. I consider myself as beeing a serious raíder, though a "scent" of humor has never harmed anyone:D - quite the opposite i guess hehe - I'll have lots of playtime the next few months, so i will put a great effort in getting some money to be able to buy enchants, gear etc. I will also do all the possible instances, so that i can gear up and get familar with everything in this game once again.

Lastly I'd briefly like to add the actual purpose of this thread: I would like to join cause i remember you from the very old vanilla days. You always seemed like a fun and friendly guild, and so i also consider myself:) I really hope you give me a chance. It won't be long, then you'll have a top tuned, raiding ready hunter smiso back in shape where he left the game back then!

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Indead mr. Smiso is lvl'ed by myself:)

Any alts you would like to join with: No ty:D not atm

Btw I'd like to add that I'm a 17 year old danish boy. I can raid all days (obiviously i've got things to do every now and then). I consider myself as speaking English fluently, and hopefully you'll be of the same opinion:D

As a regard to the outcome of this apply, I'd like to thank you for taking your time to read this thread.
Smiso
stangler

Re: Hunter apply - Returned from the dead!:D

Postby Dris on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:37 pm

thanks for the app smiso, we'll process it (there's quiet a lot to take on-board!) and be in touch soon

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: Hunter apply - Returned from the dead!:D

Postby Dris on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 pm

hey smiso, thanks for the app but at this time we regret to inform you that we won't be taking your application any further. we don't feel we have time to gear up a new hunter with our focus currently on progressing in ulduar 25. we feel it would be advisable for you to join a guild further down the progress tree of raids and do some naxx 25's and 10's before perhaps reapplying at a later date.

wishing you all the best for the future, and with any future application

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone