Greensausage/Daemonix Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Greensausage/Daemonix Application

Postby Greensausage on Fri May 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Character name: Greensausage

Character class:Priest

Character level: 80

Character spec: holy

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Ench at 400 for rings ench, and doing JC atm for the socks in items.

In The Devils Backbone we use the WoW voice chat. Please make sure you are familiar with it. A microphone is not required but you do need to listen to tactics and hilarious banter.
*check*

Naxx wings cleared 10 man: 3 wings

Sartharion 10 man: done

Malygos 10 man: not done

Naxx wings cleared 25 man: done

Sartharion 25 man:done

Malygos 25 man: not done

Ulduar 10 man: not done

Ulduar 25 man: 1. boss

Make sure to give us an armory link (try to log off in the gear you wish to raid in e.g. healers log off in healing gear)
Priest: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... eensausage
DK: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Daemonix (don't worry, working on gear, got def cap for tanking)

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

Previous guild(s): Thecorewithin, Krazy fools

Reasons why you would like to join: actually got kicked from KF because I was pugging naxx10 with my alt (DK) when just hitting 80. So basically I was just looking for a new guild, and I've only positive things to say about this one.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Well my DK can be made Main, i don't really mind so ;). got a level 80 Rogue aswell Redsausage. Gear is s... tho, not playin him very much. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Redsausage

Piece out! :)
Greensausage

Re: Greensausage/Daemonix Application

Postby Bramwyn on Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 pm

being kicked from KF is a mighty impressive achievement, no doubt someone will contact u soon
Head of TDBDHA
11 million members and counting
Bramwyn
Officer

Postby Greensausage on Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 pm

well yeah, no achievement points yet lol, must be bug. xD

- the thing is that its getting boring having wipe fests in naxx25 and naxx10, therefore, pugging is sometimes better believe it or not :o. Deffinately wipe fest in VoA :O completed both Hc and normal on Pug.
Greensausage

Postby Cheekybelle on Sat May 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Hmm.. I understand wiping on Uldy bosses while learning and perfecting the enounters, but Naxx wipes were not very common that I remember. And VoA? Hmm.. does not compute.
It's a lot like nuts and bolts - if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans
Cheekybelle
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone