Torturon Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Torturon Application

Postby Torturon (imported) on Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:31 am

Hey guys, I'm Dan aka Torturon in game.

I'm writing to apply to your guild after my old guild was disbanded last week. I was a former officer of "Solution" until an unruly officer decided to gkick all our members, unfortunately, our only choice was to disband.

My gear is a mixture of lvl 70 blues and kara epics/badge rewards. I have one piece of T4 and the dagger from Prince.

My ingame friend and former guild master Alexí reccommended you to me as a guild I could apply to. He knows alot about the game and is a superb leader so you can only take this as a compliment Image

I'm a dedicated regular raider available from 7pm server time each and every night. This is my main character so you'll be able to easily keep tabs of me as i will not be chopping and changing between thousands of alt chars in differing guilds.

I have access to teamspeak and have a mic and am not adverse to wiping lots of times and high repair costs if its a progressing raid or a new boss.

Last but not least, thank you for taking the time to read my application and hope to hear from you soon
Torturon (imported)

Torturon Application

Postby Mayen (imported) on Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:38 am

Just for the record, he appears to be a warlock Image
Mayen (imported)

Torturon Application

Postby Torturon (imported) on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:05 am

Mayen wrote:

Just for the record, he appears to be a warlock Image

oh dear lol. what an awful application Image

yeah, destruction warlock, willing to respec to fit your needs.

i've gone as red as a tomato Image
Torturon (imported)

Torturon Application

Postby Dris (imported) on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:19 am

and i've accepted him for trial in knip's absence Image

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone